Welcome to Controllers & software

Talk about our Sonos Controller apps for mobile, and desktop apps.

11476 Topics

iPhone X
Question

Beta Tester - cannot control Sonos - keeps asking to "update" to no avail.

List view with full album names and years of release?
Question

Is there a way to switch from tile view to a list view after I search and access any particular artist? In tile view almost all album names are truncated. Also, it would be nice (actually more than ni...

When, if ever, will Chromebooks be supported?
Question

The Sonos control app for android sucks on Android, it's horrible on Chromebooks. My set up works, for now, luckily. Many others aren't so lucky. I need 2 new speakers to fill out my home... I've bee...

Adjustable play speed, 1.25x, 1.5 speed
Answered

Is there a feature to speed up play? This is a useful and common feature on other podcasts and audiobook apps.

Sonos One Multi-room music speakers group
Answered

The Sonos One has Amazon Alexa built in but it can’t be added to a multi-room music speakers group. Please work with Amazon to make a compromise and allow for Sonos to be added to Alexa multi-room spe...

Sonos not syncing with itunes
Question

I recently bought a new PC running Windows 10 and did a new install of itunes. I synced my Sonos system and all seemed fine. Recently I bought a CD and imported it into itunes, created a new playlist...

Multiple "My Sonos" accounts

I seem to be one of the few people who are enjoying the new UI in 8.0. By changing the name of Sonos Favourites to My Sonos however, it's made me more aware that it is not really "mine", as I have tw...

Amp ARC Autoplay
Answered

Is it possible to turn autoplay off for ARC HDMI input on the new Amp?

Extended Stand-By for Sonos

Hi, I know energy is not a big topic in the US, because energy is cheap and wasted everywhere, but it is in Germany and other parts of the world. Avg spend for energy for two people in an appartment...

full screen album art

It would be great to have an optional screen in ios / android with full-screen album art. I think lots of folks would like to prop up their tablet and have it show the album playing on screen—looking...

samsung watch

Will sonos support the new Samsung watch

AirPods/Headphones

I have a pretty open concept condo. On occasion it would be beneficial to be able to play my Sonos feed through my AirPods. For say watching TV and not disturbing others. Anyone else?

Display volume level as percent or whole number

Please display volume settings as a percent or whole number

Beam and play 5 gen 2
Answered

Got a beam znd plsy 5 gen 2 now grouped in lounge .Is there a way to adjust the volume etc to compliment the room as play 5 is some way from seating znd gets over powered by nearer beam. Thanks guys

Why do songs on iPhone keep skipping?
Answered

Here is an observation that I do not how to fix. I have 4 Sonos Play:1 speakers and a Sonos Boost that is hard wired to my router. I have the Sonos app installed on my PC, iPhones, and iPads. If I dec...

Last.FM - No scrobble or double scrobble
Answered

I'm using my Sonos since last Thursday, and it all work very great. However, I've got a small problem including my Last.FM music service. I added my Last.FM account on thursday, and it started "double...

App stuck in "needs update/no update needed" loop

My app (and Windows controller) is stuck in an endless "Check for update/No update needed" loop. I'm not enrolled in Beta. I've tried restarting my iPhone. I've tried deleting the app and uninstalling...

Songs stored on and played from iPhone constantly skip - so frustrating!
Question

Hi, I have no problems playing music from any music source except for songs stored on my iphone. I have multiple playlists created and stored in my music app that show up under "On this iPhone", but...

'Recently Added' Category in Music Library

A Sonos user would like to see a 'Recently Added' category from the Local Music Library music source. What do you think about it?

Windows 10 Controller
Answered

Do you have plans to ship a Windows 10 Store app which can be used from multiple Windows devices (PC, Phone, Xbox) to control the Sonos experience? We are a Windows household and the desktop controll...

Easily accessible group & volume scenes

It would be great if you could store "scenes", i.e. predefined groups and associated volume levels. They should be as easily accessible as the 'Sonos favorites'. An example would be "party" which...

Recently added to library
Question

Is there a way to quickly list the most recently added albums to the local library?

Sonos upnp servers
Question

Since a recent app update, when I use my upnp server with my Sonos system, the seek bar no longer works on the Sonos app. The desktop app does not show any seek/time information at all, the iOS and An...

Please add finer-grained EQ

I have been using a multi-room Sonos for many years, and recently added a Headphone zone. The headphones need a little EQ, so went into the Sonos Connect setup, and was dumbfounded to only find basic...

SAVE THE CR100
Answered

Losing our two CR100s will be the most devastating thing to happen to our household. My ONE YEAR OLD can play his favourite music by just pushing the button over and over again. My 7 year old will no...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings