Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

345 Topics

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

Update POS

This update is crap. HELP

Radiox disappeared from Tunein
Question

RadioX has disappeared from my Sonos from Tunein. Is this a license issue from RadioX or is there a software problem?

Satellite and buffering
Question

I have satellite (Hughes) internet (only choice in a rural area) which also provides the router and wifi signal for the home. I installed my Sonos One and started playing downloaded (not streaming) m...

Glitchy Sound
Question

I have a Sonos playbar set up with a 65” curved Samsung and occasionally the sound is glitchy. If I change the channel then come back to the original channel it resolves, but I’d like it just work. An...

af8 oled from sony how to setup with sonos 5.1 setup
Question

hi, im not sure how i connect correctly the oled tv with my sonos system. can everyone help me. whar should i do on tv menu to force the 5.1 passthtough arriving from my appel tv 4k? thank you very...

Sonos Connect AMP - with receiver (NAD)
Question

Hi! I searched on the community but the answers are not very clear to me. So I've the following case; I already owned a Sonos Connect AMP but today I bought a new receiver - NAD T 758V3. In the attach...

Speaker Keeps Turning Off
Question

My Sonos 5 keeps turning off (meaning no LED). Then, later it will become available and works. What's going on?

Tags
Question

Sorry, this is probably going to seem like an incredibly naive question but what is a tag? At the end of setting up a question or creating a topic there's an option for "Add Your Tags"; what is that s...

Sonos app asks to be updated. Even though it’s version 9.2
Question

I open the Sonos app It asks me to add a speaker I press the plus icon to add speaker I see a screen asking me to update the app I press update (despite my app being 9.2 - latest version) It opens the...

I can not find the manage menu
Question

I have a new iMac and have installed the sonos app but I can not see the gear icon to index the library

Router connection to Connect amp
Question

I am not that computer literate so I am probably asking a couple of very dumb questions about reInstalling my Sonos kit. We are moving into a new flat and the router is located in one corner of the...

unable to sign in
Question

I have been using Sonos for many years. I have the basic system on a PC I have been using new Sonos speakers. My old controller is no longer supported. After house alterations I want to bring some o...

Latest software update, not good seems worst.

So it seems the latest software update has create a lot of issues both hardware and software related, even before this latest one there were many issues with what seem like older hardware. Most of us...

Wrong android app accout
Question

Hi all, I'm trying to log into the android controller app but for some reason it's hooked onto my sons account name and I cant seem to log him out, or delete his account name so I can enter my account...

Beam audio delay
Question

Hi I recently bought a beam, and am experiencing the well documented lip sync issues when passing Sky Dolby digital feed through my Phillips TV. Switching to "normal" solves the issue of course. So Im...

Podcast Playback Speeds

Can I change the playback speeds for podcasts via Sonos?

Error 1002 music won’t play
Question

Error 1002 keeps appearing, whether I try to play a playlist or just one song.

My Play 3 will not connect to our new wifi
Question

We just recently bought the google WiFi system and hooked it up throughout our house but my Sonos will only connect to the old WiFi that we are not able to connect to anymore so we can’t play music, b...

Joining friends sonos system to play music from my phone
Answered

I have a sonos system. My friend has a sonos system. When I visit her I am on her wifi network. I want to play my music on her sonos system. At the same time I don't want to lose my sonos stuff from...

Adding Speakers
Question

Hi, Following the latest upgrade most of my speakers have disappeared from the Contoller/App. The facility to add a speaker under the manage tab has disappeared. Does anyone know how to get this back?...

My music won’t play
Question

I run a gym and we have no music. Nothing will even come up to play? Like I’ve been logged out but I’m not. Please help me :-)

"Sorry, we can't connect to Sonos" error after setup indicates connection
Answered

I keep getting the "Sorry, Can't connect" error on the PC controller. This is true even after I connect to the Sonos system, and the connection app says that a connection is established. I am using t...

Unable to setup new system on iMAC / MacBook
Question

First off, I am not a luddite. I was just informed that I cannot setup my new Sonos One on my computers, but rather must use a mobile device. Unfortunately, my eyesight makes that quite difficult....

Product Suggestions: Sonos built-in ceiling speakers, exterior landscape speakers
Question

I'm not an audiophile, but really like the end-user simplicity of setting up and using the Sonos product line. I would really like to roll Sonos speakers out to all of the rooms in the house, garage,...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings