Welcome to Ask a question

Not sure where to post? Ask your question here.

1490 Topics

How the 'ask a question' forum works

If you have a question and are not sure where to start, ask it here. We'll keep an eye on everything that gets posted here, and once something has been answered by the community or by us, we'll go ah...

Sono's Play.1 volume
Question

Hello, I've got a question about my play.1 when listening to tune in radio I find randomly the volume goes quiet for a moment then back to normal. is there a way to fix this in settings somewhere. sor...

Pairing sonos one gen 1 and gen 2

Hiya, I have a sonos one gen 1. Want to set up a stereo pair but availability for a white gen 1 difficult so would it sound unbalanced to pair a gen 2 with my existing gen 1? Cheers

WiFi is blocked, but airplay still works.
Answered

I'm trying to restrict use to part of my system when my sons are home, as I know they will possibly abuse it. So I use the advanced controls on my BT router to block access to the relevant play units...

Additional sonos speakers to old sound system

I have Sonos Connect in conjunction with a Creek stereo amplifier and 1 pair of Triangle loudspeakers in my living room to use with Spotify. I wish to extend listening on my adjacent terrace with wire...

How do you transfer a product to a new owner ?
Answered

How can I transfer a product to a new owner ? I can transfer all but can’t see how to transfer one product I own. Thanks

Soundbar & play 5
Question

Är det möjligt att koppla soundbar ihop med Play 5 generation 1 modellen? Vill ha det som bakre par-högtalare.

Moving Sonos from one house to another
Answered

Hello, I want to know what is the best way to migrate my two existing Sonos systems in two separate houses with separate WiFi’s into one house with new WiFi network. At my 1st house I have a play:5 a...

no TV and want to set up playbar on MacBook Air

I have no TV and have received the playbar as a gift and am trying, with no luck, to set up sonos playbar on my MacBook Air. Have downloaded and installed sonos for desktop mac, but when I try to set...

Use Playbar and Sonos Sub with existing 5.1 set up?
Answered

Hello, I am wondering if I can integrate a play bar and sonos sub into my current 5.1 set up. I am hoping that I can use a SPDIF to RCA adapter to plug the playbar into my reciever. Will the sub be ab...

Music starts when I Geta phone call
Question

Every time I receive a phone call when, the music starts on my only Sonos speaker. I can be in the house or miles away, but the music starts!

Sony TV and Sonos Beam

I have a Sony XBR49X900F and cannot get the Sonos Beam to connect using the ARC. Everything is connected properly but when I use Bravia Sync, it does not detect any devices. I have everything enabled....

Play Bar orientation
Answered

I'm going to mount my TV on the wall and hang my Play Bar underneath it. Is there a correct way up to have the Play Bay mounted, ie. silver bar with SONOS on it at the top or bottom? Thanks in advance...

Wifi for CONNECT Amp
Answered

Does the CONNECT Amp need to be hard wired to network with ethernet cable or can it access network via wifi (as the Sonos One does)?

Unable to add Amp
Question

Trying to add AMP to system, app says controller needs update but there isn’t a controller update.

SONOS App on iPad
Answered

The SONOS app on my iPad is suddenly not working. Says the software on my device is outdated. When I check my iPad Settings it tells me my device is up to date. Please tell me this is not some coordin...

Spotify Doesn't Appear In "Add Music Services"
Answered

Im in USA and my Spotify is registered in USA, but it won't show up in my services. All I have in there is apple music and some other ones I am not familiar with. Can anyone assist me?

play 3 component issue

Hello can anyone tell me value of R316 on power board?

Firetv stick not playing sound through playbar
Question

I have my Sonos playbar connected to my TV, and I plug my firetv stick into an hdmi port on my TV, the video plays fine through the TV, but I can't get the sound to come out of my Sonos playbar

Soundbar completely dead!
Answered

I have a 3-4 year old soundbar and it has done this 3-4 times before but now nothing works. The problem is that it shows a steady white light but does not appear in app and no sound even coming throug...

Sonos AMP ARC
Question

Hi I am looking at buying the new Sonos AMP for my lounge, with the Sub and a pair of Bose 791 speakers. However, I need to understand how the ARC works. I want the options of having the TV sound, Sky...

ALAC HD

Better sound-Why doesn't Sonos allow higher resolution sound other than 16 bit?

Beam mic not working with Samsung/PS4
Answered

Hi there....my kids have a PS4 the they were able to play with their friends over the internet using the built-i TV mic - since I hooked up the Beam, they can hear their mates but they can no longer s...

Sub not working / no sound
Question

Hi, my sub has no sound. I have tried re-setting, connect it via Ethernet to my router, but still no sound. Please help. Thank you.

Subwoofer not integrating

I just got a wireless sub and set it up using the controller. I am unable to connect it to work 3 wireless sonos one speakers which are all grouped. This is my last resort before returning it. Please...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings