Welcome to Music, culture & the industry

What's happening in the world of music and digital media? What are you listening to this week? #NowPlaying

443 Topics

Sonos Stock

I'm not sure how many customers you have so this may not be feasible, but would you consider offering one share of Sonos stock to existing Sonos customers?

Sonos goes bankrupt! What then?
Question

I'm looking at the possibility of setting up a Sonos surround system upstairs and downstairs as well as Play:5's for music in different areas of the house. This is a lot of money. My concern these d...

Sonos Apparel

Is the new? I like! https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/accessories/apparel Only thing I'd say is... more options, more colors. I think "Listen Better" will be added to my Christmas list. Maybe a h...

Recommended music - other than classical and pop

I am not sure there is a thread on what Sonos is truly about - the music, so this might be an interesting thread. I have left out classical because that deserves a thread of its own and modern pop bec...

Hello world

Hi all, I am new to the Sonos community and would like to introduce myself and say hello. I am Ash from Guildford and I currently own a Sonos One and have a Sonos Play 5 on route I look forward to...

Sonos ONE’s stereo pairing with SUB

Hi everyone, im pretty new in this community here. Been reading and eyeing on new updates always and often wish there are newer ones. I’ve been a sonos lover since 2016 yet unfortunate enough to affor...

Why should I be forced to update controller software

Am I the only one getting fed up with the Sonos policy of forcing updates whoever they feel like it. I am an intermittent user and have a couple of old iPads that I use as controllers. Now it appea...

Google home
Answered

When the hell is sonos going to deliver on promises to work with google

Apple dictates that all new apps must fully support the iPhone X screen

For those who can’t quite seem to grasp why Sonos can’t support older versions of iOS. Apple’s policies dictate. Sonos must play by Apple’s rules. https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/02/apple-dict...

Best Songs for SUB and Stereo Imaging?

Hi Everyone! I have SUB configured with two PLAY:1's in a stereo pair and was wondering what everyones favourite songs are that you think really brings out the best of SUB and the wonderful stereo im...

CR100 Voucher

Never Received CR100 Voucher/s. I submitted my CR100 serial/s and do you think I received the voucher/s.........NOPE!! Extremely disappointed. This is very poor, considering that I have my own AV Inst...

What two songs have a really pleasing crossfade that you've found?

I love listening to songs on crossfade, and every so often I'll find two songs that just line up/mix perfectly, have you guys discovered any with a pleasing/cool mix on crossfade?

Spence: The Future of the ‘Sonic Internet’

Interview from mid-October https://www.wired.com/2018/11/gadget-lab-podcast-382/

Favorite Sound Experience of 2018

2018 is starting to wrap up and we’re curious — what’s been your favorite sound experience on, with, around Sonos this year? Was it a movie? A podcast? An album? Who was with you? How did it...

Fake website for sonos?
Answered

Hello everyone, I found this site through instagram with Sonos products at very low prices: [removed] Would you confirm it is a fake? Thank you

65,000 Library Limit

How many Sonos users out there have a music library that is greater than 65,000 tracks?

Bose Discontinuing Soundtouch

Was in BB the other day, checked the Bozo display. Noticed it had been completely updated, yet again. After three... three!!! generations of their miserable Soundtouch multi room system, they’re final...

Homepod vs Sonos

Picked up a Homepod over the weekend. No comparison to my Sono's system...in fact it has made me fall in love with my Sonos all over again. Whoever said that the Homepod is a Play5 killer is on crac...

Alexa Siri integration video request

I don’t have a Sonos One yet. I would love for someone to post a video on say YouTube demonstrating starting a song from Apple Music through AirPlay 2 or Siri from an Apple device and then controlling...

Where are buzz, ratty, majik...and others of their ilk?

I don't see these unpaid forum stalwarts anymore and I miss their posts. In my early days here, and even later, I learnt a lot from their posts on various issues related to both Sonos and home audio i...

Amazon Alexa amplifier, receiver, subwoofer

This is getting very interesting. With the addition of Alexa Cast, which IME works better than Chromecast, and certainly better than AirPlay, Amazon is building quite a system. Obviously they don’t...

The fading promise of Google integrations, considering dumping the Sonos Ones and going back to Play 1's

With the latest Verge interview with Sonos CEO. I am feeling that sonos will fail to deliver on Google integration let alone a google skill this year. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/hig...

The Apple TV is finally getting Dolby Atmos support - Maybe now SONOS will make a stride for it.

Soon on June 6th we will know what is the current SONOS understanding on accepting other codecs. Apple TV has just announced that it will have DOLBY Atmos, since, SONOS said that one of the reasons fo...

Greetings from Palma de Mallorca SPAIN

Hi everybody, I´m glad to be a part of this great forum I´m a lover of sonos products and the special sound of the speakers

Streaming lyrics
Answered

why are there no streaming lyrics?

Badges

• Badge
    EdgeDVort earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    DaveTarbrooke earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Wkrc01 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    spenceusc earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Smilja earned the badge Putting it together III
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings