Welcome to Music, culture & the industry

What's happening in the world of music and digital media? What are you listening to this week? #NowPlaying

434 Topics

Amazon Alexa amplifier, receiver, subwoofer

This is getting very interesting. With the addition of Alexa Cast, which IME works better than Chromecast, and certainly better than AirPlay, Amazon is building quite a system. Obviously they don’t...

CR100 Voucher

Never Received CR100 Voucher/s. I submitted my CR100 serial/s and do you think I received the voucher/s.........NOPE!! Extremely disappointed. This is very poor, considering that I have my own AV Inst...

The Apple TV is finally getting Dolby Atmos support - Maybe now SONOS will make a stride for it.

Soon on June 6th we will know what is the current SONOS understanding on accepting other codecs. Apple TV has just announced that it will have DOLBY Atmos, since, SONOS said that one of the reasons fo...

Alexa Siri integration video request

I don’t have a Sonos One yet. I would love for someone to post a video on say YouTube demonstrating starting a song from Apple Music through AirPlay 2 or Siri from an Apple device and then controlling...

Greetings from Palma de Mallorca SPAIN

Hi everybody, I´m glad to be a part of this great forum I´m a lover of sonos products and the special sound of the speakers

Streaming lyrics
Question

why are there no streaming lyrics?

Mycroft integration

Currently the Sonos can be integrated with Alexa. There are plans for including Google Home an I even seen plans for integration with Siri. Are there any plans to integrate with Mycroft (https://mycr...

Recommended music - other than classical and pop

I am not sure there is a thread on what Sonos is truly about - the music, so this might be an interesting thread. I have left out classical because that deserves a thread of its own and modern pop bec...

Do Apple Music Streams Count for Charting

If I stream through Apple Music on my Sonos, does it count for streams? I want to make sure I'm supporting smaller artists and helping my favorite artists climb the charts.

Sonos Stock

I'm not sure how many customers you have so this may not be feasible, but would you consider offering one share of Sonos stock to existing Sonos customers?

NETGEAR Debuts the World’s First Mesh WiFi System with Alexa Built-In Smart Speaker and Audio by Harman Kardon

Um, what? Which part of this qualifies as “World’s First”? Mesh WiFi? Sonos has had that for 15 years. Alexa? Nope. Audio by HK? Samsung subsidiary now, hardly a big deal. https://www.nasdaq...

Development of a rechargeable wireless speaker.

I would love to see Sonos develop a wireless rechargeable speaker that can be taken out on a deck where a plugged in version is not an option. This would be great to be able to have a flexible zone th...

Wireless Headphones / Earphones

Random question! But I was wondering what headphone/earphone devices people use that sound most similar to Sonos sound? My friends recommend the Apple AirPods but I don't find the sound as good and I...

Meet the Man Who's Building Sonos' Audio Internet

Great article in Wired. https://www.wired.com/story/sonos-nick-millington-exclusive-interview/

Homepod vs Sonos

Picked up a Homepod over the weekend. No comparison to my Sono's system...in fact it has made me fall in love with my Sonos all over again. Whoever said that the Homepod is a Play5 killer is on crac...

Comparative tear down of Amazon Echo Plus and Sonos One

Interesting read here: https://blog.bolt.io/what-cracking-open-a-sonos-one-tells-us-about-the-sonos-ipo-dcab49155643

non support of older sonos speakers

was reading about your new IPO and in the article it said you would no longer be supporting some of your older speakers in the near future, what speakers do they anticipate no longer supporting?

Sonos Going Public
Answered

investment interest

Best Songs for SUB and Stereo Imaging?
Answered

Hi Everyone! I have SUB configured with two PLAY:1's in a stereo pair and was wondering what everyones favourite songs are that you think really brings out the best of SUB and the wonderful stereo im...

Hey Siri not finding Louge with beam
Question

Hey Siri worked very well , once I realised I needed to speak to the phone and not the Sonos. Then I bought the beam , create a surround set up and named it lounge. And now Siri will not find it. Tel...

Sonos IPO?

May be in the works. http://variety.com/2018/digital/news/sonos-ipo-plans-1202745164/

Start a conversation, ask a question or share your idea

Start a conversation, ask a question or share your idea

Sonos and Google Home

Love the Sonos gear and ease of use. It just works, and that's all anyone could ask for - almost. :-D Here is a feature request - I'm asking for Google Home and Sonos be integrated to work together...

Fake website for sonos?
Answered

Hello everyone, I found this site through instagram with Sonos products at very low prices: [removed] Would you confirm it is a fake? Thank you

Playlist sync

Arguably one of the best things sonos has going for it is the fact that it integrates so well with so many different music sources. Still listening to all of these sources can make tracking music you...

Badges

• Badge
    Slammer earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    smackie earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    orleans704 earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    SandyB earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Yozhyk earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings