Welcome to Music, culture & the industry

What's happening in the world of music and digital media? What are you listening to this week? #NowPlaying

276 Topics

Start a conversation, ask a question or share your idea

Start a conversation, ask a question or share your idea

Paving the way for an Amazon powered Sonos?

In light of Sonos' current effort in integrating the Amazon Echo/Alexa system as a control device, I wonder if this announcement might add some opportunity in the future to have it integrated inside t...

The awe and pain of Apple Music integration

At first it was amazing, now not so much.

The New Echo

Better sound, supposedly. Doubt it will still perform anywhere near as well as a Play:1. The (touch?) screen will make it useful on a nightstand or in the kitchen.

Love2Shop Vouchers
Question

What shop sells Sonos and accepts Love2Shop vouchers?

Has everyone read this? Play1 on sale

Play1 on sale. https://www.yahoo.com/tech/don-t-miss-rare-discount-most-popular-sonos-144811263.html Kris

Store kiosk

Just wondering which artists are part of the store display demo units?

Easy Equalizer for Sonos (app)

Hi all, I bought my Play:5 months ago and have been frustrated about how many menus we have to navigate to open the equalizer for a room. I am the kind of user the changes the equalization very of...

Supurb customer support

Rodrigo y Gabriela amaze me. They have such passion and talent I can't express really in words. I think their talent speaks for itself. I was fortunate enough to find them via Sonos using them on...

Always asked to log again in as my password is incorrect.
Question

Every time I go into the forum I find I'm logged out. Entering my password gives the message that my password is incorrect, but when I enter it, it logs me in. I've tried the reset password option but...

UK Price Rises

I was very disappointed to be informed of the Sonos price rises in the UK. Although the dollar rate is blamed it doesn't account for why the products are much cheaper in some countries? £100 rise on t...

How is it possible to screw up a Sonos clone this badly?

http://gizmodo.com/urbanears-should-stick-to-headphones-because-its-wi-fi-1794470489 Lol. Typical "Sonos killer".

Sonos vs Denon lawsuit advances

https://www.cnet.com/news/sonos-gets-partial-win-over-denon-in-copyright-infringement-case/ Sonos wins right to include its patents which Denon wanted excluded.

Recommended music - other than classical and pop

I am not sure there is a thread on what Sonos is truly about - the music, so this might be an interesting thread. I have left out classical because that deserves a thread of its own and modern pop bec...

Name of Samurai movie in PlayBase commercial?
Answered

I'd really like to watch that samurai-looking film from one of the playbase commercials with my playbase when it gets here. Does anyone know what it's called?

Sonos Play 1 and Amazon Echo Pairing
Question

Hello, My parents have the Sonos Play 1 in their home and love it. I was considering getting them the Amazon Echo or Amazon Echo Dot to pair with their Sonos system. However, it is unclear from pro...

Interview with Sonos' Patrick Spence - The Verge

Here's an interesting article with some information on the Echo (and further) integration(s). OK, so, it won't let me post the link. Look for "The Verge" and "Patrick Spence". The article title...

Dynaudio Wireless Systems

One name I know from my audiophile days, for excellent if power hungry and expensive speakers, is Dynaudio. I just came across their wireless offering that looks to me to be the first Sonos like so...

Forum terms of service
Question

Does this forum have terms of service guiding what sort of statements are acceptable?

Best Songs for SUB and Stereo Imaging?
Answered

Hi Everyone! I have SUB configured with two PLAY:1's in a stereo pair and was wondering what everyones favourite songs are that you think really brings out the best of SUB and the wonderful stereo im...

An Ode to Sonos: The Soundbar Love Triangle

Dear Miss Sonos I saw you a few months ago at Best Buy and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you and now I can’t stop thinking about you. Your vibrant sound and sleek curves had me at first sight. But th...

Amazon Echo and voice recognition

Dear Sonos developers - I read in today's New York Times that Sonos is working on possible Amazon Echo voice recognition integration. As a loyal Sonos user, wanted to request that this feature not sim...

Managing and listening to music library

Ok, this isn't a formulated or considered question, nore have I really looked for a solution?! - its just something that's bothering me... I wonder if anyone else has the same issue or a solution??!!...

Sonos wireless headphones (or earbuds)
Question

This is a question for the Sonos owners and designers. Excellent concept, the products are splendid, but why are there no options for Sonos wireless headphones? There must be millions of customers w...

Setup Sonos with Amazon Echo

I created a video on how to setup voice control using Amazon Echo/Alexa with Logitech Harmony and I just want to share it. I am still waiting for Sonos to release the new firmware to allow direct int...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online