Arc Backorder Progress

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Sounds like their smaller retailers are kept in the dark as much as those of us who ordered direct.  I can imagine that their larger retailers like Best Buy or Amazon have a little more flex than us individuals and would get their orders prioritized over ours...maybe it’ll be a Christmas gift to myself now?

actually I checked on Best Buy and they have it in stock for online orders and I placed my order says be here Friday the 13th so I don't know If I should keep my order in with Sonos or cancel it or have it as a. backup 

It’s all about the Arc I guess.  I just checked Best Buy as well (.ca).  Shows the sub in stock online and in multiple stores in my area but the Arc shows as unavailable both online or in stores...

That’s what it was showing me for the white arc here in CA but I was able to place an order for black weird but I’ll keep you all posted 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ordered a black Arc on 10/11/2020 with an anticipated ship date from 11/13/2020— card was finally charged today and I’ve gone from Backorder to Processing. 🤗

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Ordered a black Arc on 10/11/2020 with an anticipated ship date from 11/13/2020— card was finally charged today and I’ve gone from Backorder to Processing. 🤗

Canada or USA?  I’m in Canada, ordered before you but I’m still backordered on Arc and Sub. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Canada or USA?  I’m in Canada, ordered before you but I’m still backordered on Arc and Sub. 

USA. 

Userlevel 1

Looks like it's you and me in a race HT!!!  

Badge +1

I ordered 10/13 with a ship date of 11/13. No charge yet but hopefully this means mine is not far off. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

And here I was wondering if it was the One SL rear speakers part of the full kit that were holding mine up as they seem in short supply or none at all with local retailers while some seemed to have Arc/Sub inventory.  I guess I’ll call when I get a chance.

I ordered 10/13 with a ship date of 11/13. No charge yet but hopefully this means mine is not far off. 

Ordered mine 10/10/20 and shipped today 11/12/20 USA on sonos website and ordered from Best Buy 3 days ago and it shipped out yesterday 11/11/20 now I got to return one while you all wait lol 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Ordered mine 10/10/20 and shipped today 11/12/20 USA on sonos website and ordered from Best Buy 3 days ago and it shipped out yesterday 11/11/20 now I got to return one while you all wait lol 

Losing….my….mind….c’mon Sonos!  Show us some love north of the border!

Badge +1

Hopefully that means mine will ship soon. 🤞🏻

You might be better off selling it on CL or something. I would guess someone would be willing to pay a little over retail + tax since everywhere is back ordered. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

I hadn’t bothered calling until today given how much this thread has gone so far (order 10/5 Canada, full arc/sub/one SL kit) but I just spoke to someone who claims the Mississauga warehouse should be getting stock today/Monday and orders should ship out within a day to people in Ontario after that - middle to late next week for delivery here is claimed.  Since I am literally 10 minutes from Mississauga hopefully this comes through soon.  Series X is here already.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I hadn’t bothered calling until today given how much this thread has gone so far (order 10/5 Canada, full arc/sub/one SL kit) but I just spoke to someone who claims the Mississauga warehouse should be getting stock today/Monday and orders should ship out within a day to people in Ontario after that - middle to late next week for delivery here is claimed.  Since I am literally 10 minutes from Mississauga hopefully this comes through soon.  Series X is here already.

Thanks for the recon Joxer.  That’s good news.  Fingers crossed they’re not just feeding you a line but I feel like it would be legit based on a lot of the other timing going on.  I’m also close to Mississauga so hopefully it’ll be next day after it finally ships.  Next week would be great.

Badge

Thanks for sharing this glimmer of hope Joxer! My 3/10 order still hasn’t seen any movement yet, so fingers crossed for all of us!

I ordered from Sonos.com the black arc+Gen3 Sub 

On 10/13/2020 with expected shipment from 11/14/2020 . Today is that date and I have not been charged yet . Based in USA 
I’ll keep this updated -I hope we all get our units soon! 

Userlevel 1

Well, I may be hooped for this date.  The sales people had claimed it would probably go out from the Friday shipment, but I’m still listed as backordered.  :-(  

I had a corporate discount so had to order via the sonos site.  Otherwise it seems they are prioritizing the box stores over people who have been waiting on the website.  

:-( 

On 10/13/2020 with expected shipment from 11/14/2020 . Today is that date and I have not been charged yet . Based in USA 

I have the same order and shipment date too. Been constantly checking back and no change to the backorder. I ordered the Boost on Friday night and it’s coming in on tomorrow on Sunday, so I at least have that going for me lol

Hopefully that means mine will ship soon. 🤞🏻

You might be better off selling it on CL or something. I would guess someone would be willing to pay a little over retail + tax since everywhere is back ordered. 

I actually received them both from Best Buy and sonos and thanks for that advice I’ll have to sell it since I don’t really have a use for two sonos arc systems 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

62,000 minutes and counting on back order.  About 12% of a year.  Will be checking order status often (like I haven’t been already) in hopes of that mysterious shipment rolling into the Mississauga warehouse today…

Interesting side note: I checked bestbuy.ca and the arc is now listed as ‘available for backorder’.  Last week it was ‘unavailable online’.  Still ‘out of stock in stores’, that hasn’t changed.

Same order on 10/20. I remember the sub was supposed to ship 11/13… but now the status is just “Backordered”

I also so saw my local BestBuy receiving inventory on the ARC which was quite aggravating to see knowing I have been waiting almost a month. 

keep us updated.

I have the same order and shipment date too. Been constantly checking back and no change to the backorder. I ordered the Boost on Friday night and it’s coming in on tomorrow on Sunday, so I at least have that going for me lol

As of 4:03pm PST, my order has changed from Backorder to Scheduled/Processing!

I ordered on 10/13.

Mid-west USA,

Ordered White Arc/Sub 3rd Gen on 10/19 with expected shipping date from 10/13.

Order now says processing as well as banking account. 11/16 7:00pm EST.

Sorry, expected shipping date from 11/13.

Badge

To those of you in Canada, I ordered 10/9 with anticipated delivery as of 11/6 - last night I noticed my status was updated from “backordered” to “processing” and a charge has been placed through on my credit card.  Have not received a confirmation email as of yet, but based on the balance of my ARC system which was already delivered I figure it will be in the coming days.  

Badge

To those of you in Canada, I ordered 10/9 with anticipated delivery as of 11/6 - last night I noticed my status was updated from “backordered” to “processing” and a charge has been placed through on my credit card.  Have not received a confirmation email as of yet, but based on the balance of my ARC system which was already delivered I figure it will be in the coming days.  

Thanks LinusPauling!  Exceptionally jealous, but happy for you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same thing happened to me on 10/30 and it’s still “processing”. They charged me but the money was returned as it was just a pre-auth.

Does it say “Dispatch Acknowledged” on the first page of your order? My still says that as of this morning, 17 days later…..

I ordered 10/3/2020 and was suppose to start shipping 10/16/2020.