Arc Backorder Progress

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Sonos Arc is ‘In Stock’ at Best Buy now.. Shipped in 2 days

Badge

Got my confirmation email tonight, shipment of my arc is in progress.

Userlevel 1

Sadly STILL backordered...  10/9 order date in Canada.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sadly STILL backordered...  10/9 order date in Canada.  This is incredibly frustrating.

Still back ordered here too...order date 10/05...today’s date is 11/18

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ordered 10/03 and still stuck in Dispatch Acknowledged for the last 2 weeks.

Did either of you use a 30% discount code by chance? I wonder if they are prioritizing people who paid full price over getting a discount haha

Badge

Did either of you use a 30% discount code by chance? I wonder if they are prioritizing people who paid full price over getting a discount haha

My 10/03 order is still at new/backorder :smile::rolling_eyes:  I did use a discount code, maybe you’re on to something... 

Userlevel 1
Badge

My 10/03 order is still at new/backorder :smile::rolling_eyes:  I did use a discount code, maybe you’re on to something... 

Wouldn’t surprise me at this point. Seems odd I’m going onto 10 weeks since I ordered and it just keeps dragging on.

At least that would explain a lot, just frustrating to see people in Canada who placed orders after me get theirs shipped. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sorry to blow your theory but no discount code for me

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sorry to blow your theory but no discount code for me

well then I guess we are just 3 very unlucky people in Canada lol.

at this point I just hope I get it by Christmas. Have a wonderful Xbox Series X now and would like to get the full Dolby Atmos experience soon!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve seen no update since on my order yet despite the Sonos rep telling me last Friday I wouldn’t have to call back in a week since I’d already have it (the Mississauga shipment that was supposed to go through Monday).  I’ll call back either tomorrow or Friday and see what the current story is.  It’s been 44 days since I’ve ordered.  Sonos Argggggg

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I’ve seen no update since on my order yet despite the Sonos rep telling me last Friday I wouldn’t have to call back in a week since I’d already have it (the Mississauga shipment that was supposed to go through Monday).  I’ll call back either tomorrow or Friday and see what the current story is.  It’s been 44 days since I’ve ordered.  Sonos Argggggg

Finally got an email reply from Sonos Support:

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Sonos and we highly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Regards on your concern, you mentioned that you are looking for the expected shipment date of your order. As we check, the order should be shipping by the end of next week.

...we shall see...that’ll be November 27th...

Badge

My credit card just got charged! Hopefully this is the end game...

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Any change to order status?

Badge

Dispatch Acknowledged / Processing

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Jelly

Badge +1

Same here! Hoping it ships out tomorrow. Supposedly they ship on fridays! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

What did you order and where are you located?  You ordered 10/13...I know that much...

Badge +1

What did you order and where are you located?  You ordered 10/13...I know that much...

Ordered the Gen 3 Sub and Sonos Arc on 10/13 and it had an expected shipping date of 11/13 based in Texas 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sonos Canada Order placed 10/3/2020

Was told it would ship starting 10/16/2020

FINALLY got an email tonight letting me know it has shipped. Should get 2 packages 11/26 and the last package 11/27.

Userlevel 1

Phoned support again tonight:

> This should be shipped out by next week so you should be able to receive a confirmation email and tracking details at that time. We really apologize for any delay as our warehouse is really getting overwhelmed with heavy orders we are getting every day but we will make sure we still deliver your products. 

Which seems in line with Demzy84 considering I ordered on 10/9/2020

This wait is killer!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Nov. 21st. My order status now reads “processing”...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good news and bad news.  Order moved to processing, but for some reason the bank has declined the transaction ‘for security reasons’.  I will have to go in person to a branch to straighten this mess out now as they’ve locked out the account even from the credit card company people themselves.  Not what I was expecting after waiting since Oct 5.

I ordered mine on November 7th. Says expected ship date is 12-11-2020. Ughh :( I guess I am on the same boat lol. “New and Backordered “ 

Sonos Canada Order placed 10/3/2020

Was told it would ship starting 10/16/2020

FINALLY got an email tonight letting me know it has shipped. Should get 2 packages 11/26 and the last package 11/27.

Nice ! How come they are shipping them separately ? Did you order the home theatre set ? (Arc, Sub, One SLs) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Good news and bad news.  Order moved to processing, but for some reason the bank has declined the transaction ‘for security reasons’.  I will have to go in person to a branch to straighten this mess out now as they’ve locked out the account even from the credit card company people themselves.  Not what I was expecting after waiting since Oct 5.

That’s disappointing. Sorry to hear that. I notice Sonos has a sale on now. I wonder if we’ll be charged the sale price if / when our orders finally ship. I didn’t have a promo code...would be nice way for them to say sorry for the wait...