Arc Backorder Progress

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Badge

Mark,

I contacted the sales team two days prior to my expected ship date of October 30th and all I was told was to call back after that date. He didn't even attempt to look up my order or anything. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @King James.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Have you already check your email also to see about the status of your order?

I’m sorry even we don't have any access also to check the status of your order.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Badge

I do have access. I placed the order on 10/02/2020 and the expected ship date was yesterday 10/30/2020. When I checked it last night, order status was still new and when I clicked on the order it still said backorder.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @King James.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Just hoping it arrives on time.

Badge

Another Canada order here - 3/10 with expected delivery from 16/10; still sitting with an order status new/backorder.  Fingers crossed for some movement soon!

Badge

Update: Checked the status of my order before calling the sales team today. My order went from New to Scheduled. Also, After clicking on view, Order is no longer in backorder, it’s processing. Their quoted time for ARC orders is  correct. 

Badge +1

Update: Checked the status of my order before calling the sales team today. My order went from New to Scheduled. Also, After clicking on view, Order is no longer in backorder, it’s processing. Their quoted time for ARC orders is  correct. 

Let us know when it arrives! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi All.

Welcome, just to share if you have any further questions or clarifications for your back order or late delivery

You can contact our sales team they are more than willing to answer all your inquiry.

How about they just answer their emails or send out a periodic update for those sitting on a back order that’s over 2 weeks past the anticipated shipping date?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Another Canada order here - 3/10 with expected delivery from 16/10; still sitting with an order status new/backorder.  Fingers crossed for some movement soon!

Me too - 5/10 date.  Any progress yet?  If we were the same as King James I’d expect your order to have switched out of backorder with mine soon to do the same.  Series X is coming next week and it breaks my current setup for audio so I’m hoping this comes soon.

Badge

Me too - 5/10 date.  Any progress yet?  If we were the same as King James I’d expect your order to have switched out of backorder with mine soon to do the same.  Series X is coming next week and it breaks my current setup for audio so I’m hoping this comes soon.

No movement at all sadly, still at new/backorder.  Had high hopes this might be the week but doesn’t look like it.  A bit disappointing given others (e.g. Best Buy) seem to have stock online the last few days.

Badge

Hey Everyone! Just giving an update on my order. As you know my order went from backorder to processing on 11/02. Today is 11/05 and it's still processing. I'll give it until tomorrow before contacting the sales team. 

Seems like they are way behind and USA gets priority over Canadian orders. When I ordered mine it was supposed to start shipping from Oct. 24th around 4 weeks wait. Still nothing, its backorder and phone support isn't much help either.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Canada here, ordered 10/3/2020, with shipments to start 10/16

Just tonight I was finally charged for the order and it switched from back order to “processing”!!

Userlevel 1

Canada order update for Nov 10th

Black Arc + Sub 10/9 with expected shipping date of 11/6 or later

- still shows as “backordered”

- I talked with Sales team and they said it should be going out at the end of this week 10/13 unless they receive less inventory than expected

- they are getting the arc shipments weekly

Crossing fingers it doesn’t get pushed to the following week’s shipment!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

- I talked with Sales team and they said it should be going out at the end of this week 10/13 unless they receive less inventory than expected

Same order here but I placed mine on 10/5. When Demzy84 stated theirs went to processing I got my hopes up since they ordered 10/3. Looks like they ship / process on Fridays so here’s hoping this Friday (11/13) is our Friday!  I mean...good things happen on Friday the 13th don’t they?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same order here but I placed mine on 10/5. When Demzy84 stated theirs went to processing I got my hopes up since they ordered 10/3. Looks like they ship / process on Fridays so here’s hoping this Friday (11/13) is our Friday!  I mean...good things happen on Friday the 13th don’t they?

Mine has been sitting in “Dispatched Acknowledged” since they took my money last Friday. So don’t get your hopes up too much. Seems there is still a long delay in it actually shipping.

I figured when they took my money they would have shipped it but seems they took my money and are still waiting to get it packaged up and sent out.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Good to know Demzy84. I go cry now.  😢

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good to know Demzy84. I go cry now.  😢

Me too - still on backorder, order date 10/5.  5.1.2 Entertainment Set with Arc, Sub G3 & One SL US (Black)

Waaaaahhhhh…  really wanted this with my Series X showing up in a few hours with no optical out anymore.  I can still monitor from the TV to my older receiver but a) no atmos, b) that path seems to glitch sound from the PS4 and Xbox One X which doesn’t happen with a direct connect.  The PS4 doesn’t have optical so I put up with the glitches so I guess I can put up with that for a little bit.

Ordered mine in August, i’ve called 3 times and every time they tell me “its shipping out next week, you’ll get a confirmation email with the tracking number”

When i tell them i ordered back in August, they tell me 
“Sir people ordered in July and still not getting them”

Why take orders with false delivery dates and then to complete miss them?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Ordered mine in August, i’ve called 3 times and every time they tell me “its shipping out next week, you’ll get a confirmation email with the tracking number”

When i tell them i ordered back in August, they tell me 
“Sir people ordered in July and still not getting them”

Why take orders with false delivery dates and then to complete miss them?

What?!?  Now I’m even more depressed.  I’m pretty sure I read in this thread and / or others that people have received product who ordered after August...what was your order TyeS and what country are you in?

Ordered the white home theatre surround set, arc, pair of SLs and subwoofer. 

For those thinking of ordering, i’d order with Amazon, at least you know they will only charge when it ships.

I too am getting antsy with waiting, I ordered my arc from a smaller retailer, about a month ago. They expected a shipment within 2 week and would give me a call.

Funnily enough I did get a call... but for an incidental white arc that I suppose the store just received without back ordering I guess?

But, it's the black one I'm after and it's now been a month. I'll probably follow up soon, but since I was looking online for answers as well, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the answer is "we don't know, sir, Sonos has not given us a shipment yet."

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Sounds like their smaller retailers are kept in the dark as much as those of us who ordered direct.  I can imagine that their larger retailers like Best Buy or Amazon have a little more flex than us individuals and would get their orders prioritized over ours...maybe it’ll be a Christmas gift to myself now?

Sounds like their smaller retailers are kept in the dark as much as those of us who ordered direct.  I can imagine that their larger retailers like Best Buy or Amazon have a little more flex than us individuals and would get their orders prioritized over ours...maybe it’ll be a Christmas gift to myself now?

actually I checked on Best Buy and they have it in stock for online orders and I placed my order says be here Friday the 13th so I don't know If I should keep my order in with Sonos or cancel it or have it as a. backup 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

actually I checked on Best Buy and they have it in stock for online orders and I placed my order says be here Friday the 13th so I don't know If I should keep my order in with Sonos or cancel it or have it as a. backup 

It’s all about the Arc I guess.  I just checked Best Buy as well (.ca).  Shows the sub in stock online and in multiple stores in my area but the Arc shows as unavailable both online or in stores...