Arc Backorder Progress

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Great news! Mine also shipped, should receive on Monday, unless this terrible weather delays it.

All,

Just as a another point for your reference:

Ordered on Sonos website: 8/20/2020

Charged me: 9/22/2020

Arrived: 9/28/2020

I ordered the entire Sonos lineup for a home theater system (2 Ones, 1 Sub and 1 Arc) on Sep 2nd.

• Sub was in stock and brought home on the 2nd
  • 2 Ones arrive on Sep 10th
  • Still waiting on a shipping date for the Arc

I’ll update this post when I get the shipping date. 

Any other BestBuy customers out there receive a shipping date for the Arc ordered in Late Aug / Early Sep?

Finally got an update on this.  I received a noticed that the Arc is currently in transit and will arrive on (10/1). - purchased from BestBuy on (9/2)

Bought the home theater system (arc, sub, 2 One SL) in white on 8/29; still shows back ordered on 10/1

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Pretty disappointed in Sonos with the lack of stock. You call the sales line and you are on hold forever and just give up. Might have to switch to another companies product

I can get my head around backordering...it’s happening everywhere...building materials, bikes, appliances, etc.  What troubles me is the other point you bring up: the lack of communication / updates even after submitting an additional separate inquiry.  Still crickets.  People don’t mind waiting for a good product but people don’t like to be ignored...I imagine the backordering has got them overwhelmed with inquiries for updates and they just choose to leave the phone off the hook.  I’m not losing any sleep over it...just work productivity. :wink:

Badge +1

Update: Checked the status of my order before calling the sales team today. My order went from New to Scheduled. Also, After clicking on view, Order is no longer in backorder, it’s processing. Their quoted time for ARC orders is  correct. 

Let us know when it arrives! 

Badge

Another Canada order here - 3/10 with expected delivery from 16/10; still sitting with an order status new/backorder.  Fingers crossed for some movement soon!

Me too - 5/10 date.  Any progress yet?  If we were the same as King James I’d expect your order to have switched out of backorder with mine soon to do the same.  Series X is coming next week and it breaks my current setup for audio so I’m hoping this comes soon.

No movement at all sadly, still at new/backorder.  Had high hopes this might be the week but doesn’t look like it.  A bit disappointing given others (e.g. Best Buy) seem to have stock online the last few days.

Badge

Hey Everyone! Just giving an update on my order. As you know my order went from backorder to processing on 11/02. Today is 11/05 and it's still processing. I'll give it until tomorrow before contacting the sales team. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Canada order update for Nov 10th

Black Arc + Sub 10/9 with expected shipping date of 11/6 or later

- still shows as “backordered”

- I talked with Sales team and they said it should be going out at the end of this week 10/13 unless they receive less inventory than expected

- they are getting the arc shipments weekly

Crossing fingers it doesn’t get pushed to the following week’s shipment!

Same order here but I placed mine on 10/5. When Demzy84 stated theirs went to processing I got my hopes up since they ordered 10/3. Looks like they ship / process on Fridays so here’s hoping this Friday (11/13) is our Friday!  I mean...good things happen on Friday the 13th don’t they?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Canada order update for Nov 10th

Black Arc + Sub 10/9 with expected shipping date of 11/6 or later

- still shows as “backordered”

- I talked with Sales team and they said it should be going out at the end of this week 10/13 unless they receive less inventory than expected

- they are getting the arc shipments weekly

Crossing fingers it doesn’t get pushed to the following week’s shipment!

Same order here but I placed mine on 10/5. When Demzy84 stated theirs went to processing I got my hopes up since they ordered 10/3. Looks like they ship / process on Fridays so here’s hoping this Friday (11/13) is our Friday!  I mean...good things happen on Friday the 13th don’t they?

Mine has been sitting in “Dispatched Acknowledged” since they took my money last Friday. So don’t get your hopes up too much. Seems there is still a long delay in it actually shipping.

I figured when they took my money they would have shipped it but seems they took my money and are still waiting to get it packaged up and sent out.

Userlevel 1

Ordered a black Arc on 10/11/2020 with an anticipated ship date from 11/13/2020— card was finally charged today and I’ve gone from Backorder to Processing. 🤗

Canada or USA?  I’m in Canada, ordered before you but I’m still backordered on Arc and Sub. 

Looks like it's you and me in a race HT!!!  

Badge

I hadn’t bothered calling until today given how much this thread has gone so far (order 10/5 Canada, full arc/sub/one SL kit) but I just spoke to someone who claims the Mississauga warehouse should be getting stock today/Monday and orders should ship out within a day to people in Ontario after that - middle to late next week for delivery here is claimed.  Since I am literally 10 minutes from Mississauga hopefully this comes through soon.  Series X is here already.

Thanks for sharing this glimmer of hope Joxer! My 3/10 order still hasn’t seen any movement yet, so fingers crossed for all of us!

Mid-west USA,

Ordered White Arc/Sub 3rd Gen on 10/19 with expected shipping date from 10/13.

Order now says processing as well as banking account. 11/16 7:00pm EST.

Userlevel 1

Phoned support again tonight:

> This should be shipped out by next week so you should be able to receive a confirmation email and tracking details at that time. We really apologize for any delay as our warehouse is really getting overwhelmed with heavy orders we are getting every day but we will make sure we still deliver your products. 

Which seems in line with Demzy84 considering I ordered on 10/9/2020

This wait is killer!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Nov. 21st. My order status now reads “processing”...

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good news and bad news.  Order moved to processing, but for some reason the bank has declined the transaction ‘for security reasons’.  I will have to go in person to a branch to straighten this mess out now as they’ve locked out the account even from the credit card company people themselves.  Not what I was expecting after waiting since Oct 5.

I ordered mine on November 7th. Says expected ship date is 12-11-2020. Ughh :( I guess I am on the same boat lol. “New and Backordered “ 

Sonos Canada Order placed 10/3/2020

Was told it would ship starting 10/16/2020

FINALLY got an email tonight letting me know it has shipped. Should get 2 packages 11/26 and the last package 11/27.

Nice ! How come they are shipping them separately ? Did you order the home theatre set ? (Arc, Sub, One SLs) 

Ordered black Arc 10/17 with a expected ship date from 11/20... switched from backorder to processed and charged my on that exact date. Hoping I'll see it any day now. It sucked waiting but hopefully its worth the wait and I see it shortly. 

Badge +1

I got my shipping notification email today with tracking!

Strange. Mine went to processing a day before yours. But to be fair, you did order first. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

My credit card just got charged! Hopefully this is the end game...

Any change to order status?

Dispatch Acknowledged / Processing

Any update Strongman?  Have you received your order yet or at least tracking?

Update: Midwest

update - midwest

ordered white arc/sub g3 10/19

shipped 11/19

delivered 11/23

Same issue here but with reseller in France… impossible to get a date … I ordered the 23/05 and they still have no idea on when Sonos will give them some ARCs… 

Badge

My credit card just got charged! Hopefully this is the end game...

Any change to order status?

Dispatch Acknowledged / Processing

Any update Strongman?  Have you received your order yet or at least tracking?

Some good news to share! Shipping information recieved Saturday for 3 deliveries (Arc/Sub/2xSL bundle) with Purolator, got the SL’s yesterday, have a second delivery scheduled today and another for tomorrow.  Hopefully yours is as quick HT_Junkie (not that anything else about this has been quick lol)