Arc Backorder Progress

If you bought you Arc online from Sonos, when did you order it and when did you finally receive it?  I ordered mid July and the anticipated ship date was July 24.  Now, the anticipated ship date for new orders is mid August.  I am wondering which order dates are currently being delivered.  Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Same in The Netherlands…

Order is from 1 of April :-( 

This takes way to long!

Same issue here but with reseller in France… impossible to get a date … I ordered the 23/05 and they still have no idea on when Sonos will give them some ARCs… 

Ordered the 5.1.2 Arc system 4/20. No updates since. 

Badge

Shipping times on main site has also been reduced by 2 weeks to 30th April !!

more stock ….or cancellations !!?  

Badge

Preorder update 

Ireland 

black arc

ordered 5th April (expected shipping was 7th may )

Gone  to processing today and credit has been charged !!

I ordered my Arc March 17th and it said it was on backorder until April 9. Well, it’s April 10th and there is no update. Any idea when this will ship. See other USA orders made after mine that say they have had theirs shipped.  What’s going on here?!

orderd mine on March 12th and just got it delivered today!!!!!

Expected delivery at that time was April 16th. 

Badge

I suggest that people post location, date of purchased, ship date. 

USA

Ordered March 29th

Shipped April 9th 

Thnks for your reply 

i was about to order mine around that date and estimated shipping was about 28th of April  I think 

left it a few days to order and shipping slipped a full week to 5th may 

was your expected delivery around end of April …

if so maybe we dont have to wait a full month for shipping 

I suggest that people post location, date of purchased, ship date. 

USA

Ordered March 29th

Shipped April 9th 

It’s a fairly common thing across all devices that use computer chips. Companies like Apple, Ford, and Tesla, to name just a few, are equally being hit by the current chip shortage caused by both issues where the chips are manufactured, and the ongoing shipping issues caused by the pandemic. If the chips aren’t for sale, Sonos can’t buy them in order to make their own speakers.

Badge

Hi guys 

what’s your latest arc order movements / 

mid feb here in Ireland I was checking stock local and Sonos , none …..as u could imagine ,

retailers here have the white , but black is like hens teeth …..

sonos site says ships approx one month after ordering (this from mid feb for me  )

I Ordered from main Sonos site for expected delivery of 7th  may one week ago 

guys who ordered there’s feb get them in March ?

online retailers here are now saying 

“ will NOT be back in stick for forsewabke future “

doesn't sound good !  

Great news! Mine also shipped, should receive on Monday, unless this terrible weather delays it.

Userlevel 1

Cheers MBREB101 yes it was that heart sinking moment when they told me I must admit!.I thought they were going to say be on its way Friday!.As I said give me your opinion on it when you get it

Mine arrived yesterday - oddly the shipping suddenly changed Wednesday night from arriving Thurs 18th to arriving Monday 22nd then I get a text on Thursday morning saying its arriving shortly! ...anyway its here and set up and sounds very good. Because of the shape of my room it doesn't give a particularly strong sense of surround, good wide sound stage though, so ive ordered a couple of sl ones for rears. Super easy to set up and surprisingly good with music - hope everyone who's still waiting gets theirs soon! 

Badge

...and I thought I was the only one checking on my Arc (black) order status every single day. I noticed it’s now changed to Processing.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

And guess what’s just been charged to my credit card! Yet not a word about shipping! Ah well. Might be here for the weekend :-)

Whoop whoop, arc processing. 

Good News!! Likewise, mine has changed to ‘processing’

Faith has almost been restored. Be warned though everyone, I ordered an in-stock One SL on the 11th of Jan which went straight to processing and got DHL tracking details. I had expected delivery date of 16th which came and went. When I checked tracking on DHL, no movement at all. Now got a revised delivery date of 22nd Jan. Might have delays to the Arc shipping also??

I think you mean Feb? I had similar for a Boost, I think DHL have a backlog caused by bad weather. 

Sorry, yes, meant Feb. All this waiting is taking it’s toll...

Badge

Faith has almost been restored. Be warned though everyone, I ordered an in-stock One SL on the 11th of Jan which went straight to processing and got DHL tracking details. I had expected delivery date of 16th which came and went. When I checked tracking on DHL, no movement at all. Now got a revised delivery date of 22nd Jan. Might have delays to the Arc shipping also??

I think you mean Feb? I had similar for a Boost, I think DHL have a backlog caused by bad weather. 

Badge

Badge

No movement at all today, a bit disappointed really.

Same mine says cleared customs in Netherlands which did lunchtime yesterday.

Not even that, still on back order. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same mine says cleared customs in Netherlands which did lunchtime yesterday.

Badge

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Finally received a response to the support ticket I raised last week to chase the order. Whatever backorder stock received was not enough to fulfil all the orders marked for shipping on the 12th and no timeframe available on when that will be resolved. 

so the wait goes on. At least we can be virtuous whilst exercising patience…. or so the saying goes lol. 

guess it also delays my contribution to Arc eArc sync issue threads too! 

Cheers MBREB101 yes it was that heart sinking moment when they told me I must admit!.I thought they were going to say be on its way Friday!.As I said give me your opinion on it when you get it