Arc Backorder Progress

If you bought you Arc online from Sonos, when did you order it and when did you finally receive it?  I ordered mid July and the anticipated ship date was July 24.  Now, the anticipated ship date for new orders is mid August.  I am wondering which order dates are currently being delivered.  Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Thanks for the update Cuddlr.Just checked mine still no change “temp out of stock”.

I think you ordered before me though but I might (yet again) give sonos ring later see if

theres an update (stop laughing) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the update Cuddlr.Just checked mine still no change “temp out of stock”.

I think you ordered before me though but I might (yet again) give sonos ring later see if

theres an update (stop laughing) 

Mine was ordered 30th December so maybe just before you.

Badge

I cant quite believe it but I just checked my order status and it now says processing!

I will keep you posted once I get more info. Hope you guys are seeing processing too or will do in the next 24hrs.

Nothing for me yet but ordered after you on the 12th Jan.

Userlevel 1

yes, mine has changed to processing too!...no idea how long it takes to get from processing to shipping but fingers crossed not too long now! 

My Arc was ordered 10th Jan

Badge

Mine too, Processing and pending transaction on my card. Ordered 4th of Jan.

No activity on my bank account yet.

Order status keeps changing between temporarily out of stock and back order.…

Out of interest, what colour Arc are people waiting on? I’ve ordered the black one.

Badge

Black for me too, ordered 12 Jan. Nothing on the order status or credit card but I did have a reply from support saying hopefully tomorrow.

Just spoke to Sonos an they cancelled my order yesterday!.A mix up and now I have had to reorder so I am going to have to wait until 12th March for my Arc!

Badge

Just received my shipping confirmation. Yippee 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I just at 16.30 received invoice and shipped email's  

No activity on my bank account yet.

Order status keeps changing between temporarily out of stock and back order.…

Out of interest, what colour Arc are people waiting on? I’ve ordered the black one.

I ordered black. When I ordered 30th December white was in stock but didn't fancy it.

Ordered status depends on which site you logged into either us or uk re backorder or temp out of stock 

Userlevel 1

Shipping confirmed and arriving Thursday  - hope everyone else who has ordered one is seeing some activity 

Black Arc UK ordered 10th Jan 

Great news for you guys really pleased for you.Sonos must have had the Arcs in at last.

Say if its been worth the wait!.Im a man alone waiting now :(

Userlevel 1

Great news for you guys really pleased for you.Sonos must have had the Arcs in at last.

Say if its been worth the wait!.Im a man alone waiting now :(

So sorry to hear they messed up and cancelled your order, fingers crossed your reorder is quicker than they advised

Cheers MBREB101 yes it was that heart sinking moment when they told me I must admit!.I thought they were going to say be on its way Friday!.As I said give me your opinion on it when you get it

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Finally received a response to the support ticket I raised last week to chase the order. Whatever backorder stock received was not enough to fulfil all the orders marked for shipping on the 12th and no timeframe available on when that will be resolved. 

so the wait goes on. At least we can be virtuous whilst exercising patience…. or so the saying goes lol. 

guess it also delays my contribution to Arc eArc sync issue threads too! 

Badge

No movement at all today, a bit disappointed really.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same mine says cleared customs in Netherlands which did lunchtime yesterday.

Badge

Same mine says cleared customs in Netherlands which did lunchtime yesterday.

Not even that, still on back order. 

Badge

Whoop whoop, arc processing. 

Good News!! Likewise, mine has changed to ‘processing’

Faith has almost been restored. Be warned though everyone, I ordered an in-stock One SL on the 11th of Jan which went straight to processing and got DHL tracking details. I had expected delivery date of 16th which came and went. When I checked tracking on DHL, no movement at all. Now got a revised delivery date of 22nd Jan. Might have delays to the Arc shipping also??

Badge

Faith has almost been restored. Be warned though everyone, I ordered an in-stock One SL on the 11th of Jan which went straight to processing and got DHL tracking details. I had expected delivery date of 16th which came and went. When I checked tracking on DHL, no movement at all. Now got a revised delivery date of 22nd Jan. Might have delays to the Arc shipping also??

I think you mean Feb? I had similar for a Boost, I think DHL have a backlog caused by bad weather. 

I think you mean Feb? I had similar for a Boost, I think DHL have a backlog caused by bad weather. 

Sorry, yes, meant Feb. All this waiting is taking it’s toll...

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

And guess what’s just been charged to my credit card! Yet not a word about shipping! Ah well. Might be here for the weekend :-)

Badge

...and I thought I was the only one checking on my Arc (black) order status every single day. I noticed it’s now changed to Processing.

Userlevel 1

Cheers MBREB101 yes it was that heart sinking moment when they told me I must admit!.I thought they were going to say be on its way Friday!.As I said give me your opinion on it when you get it

Mine arrived yesterday - oddly the shipping suddenly changed Wednesday night from arriving Thurs 18th to arriving Monday 22nd then I get a text on Thursday morning saying its arriving shortly! ...anyway its here and set up and sounds very good. Because of the shape of my room it doesn't give a particularly strong sense of surround, good wide sound stage though, so ive ordered a couple of sl ones for rears. Super easy to set up and surprisingly good with music - hope everyone who's still waiting gets theirs soon!