Arc Backorder Progress

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

288 replies

Userlevel 1

Great news for you guys really pleased for you.Sonos must have had the Arcs in at last.

Say if its been worth the wait!.Im a man alone waiting now :(

So sorry to hear they messed up and cancelled your order, fingers crossed your reorder is quicker than they advised

Great news for you guys really pleased for you.Sonos must have had the Arcs in at last.

Say if its been worth the wait!.Im a man alone waiting now :(

Userlevel 1

Shipping confirmed and arriving Thursday  - hope everyone else who has ordered one is seeing some activity 

Black Arc UK ordered 10th Jan 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I just at 16.30 received invoice and shipped email's  

No activity on my bank account yet.

Order status keeps changing between temporarily out of stock and back order.…

Out of interest, what colour Arc are people waiting on? I’ve ordered the black one.

I ordered black. When I ordered 30th December white was in stock but didn't fancy it.

Ordered status depends on which site you logged into either us or uk re backorder or temp out of stock 

Badge

Just received my shipping confirmation. Yippee 

Just spoke to Sonos an they cancelled my order yesterday!.A mix up and now I have had to reorder so I am going to have to wait until 12th March for my Arc!

Badge

Black for me too, ordered 12 Jan. Nothing on the order status or credit card but I did have a reply from support saying hopefully tomorrow.

No activity on my bank account yet.

Order status keeps changing between temporarily out of stock and back order.…

Out of interest, what colour Arc are people waiting on? I’ve ordered the black one.

Badge

Mine too, Processing and pending transaction on my card. Ordered 4th of Jan.

Userlevel 1

yes, mine has changed to processing too!...no idea how long it takes to get from processing to shipping but fingers crossed not too long now! 

My Arc was ordered 10th Jan

Badge

I cant quite believe it but I just checked my order status and it now says processing!

I will keep you posted once I get more info. Hope you guys are seeing processing too or will do in the next 24hrs.

Nothing for me yet but ordered after you on the 12th Jan.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks for the update Cuddlr.Just checked mine still no change “temp out of stock”.

I think you ordered before me though but I might (yet again) give sonos ring later see if

theres an update (stop laughing) 

Mine was ordered 30th December so maybe just before you.

Thanks for the update Cuddlr.Just checked mine still no change “temp out of stock”.

I think you ordered before me though but I might (yet again) give sonos ring later see if

theres an update (stop laughing) 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I cant quite believe it but I just checked my order status and it now says processing!

I will keep you posted once I get more info. Hope you guys are seeing processing too or will do in the next 24hrs.

I have not heard a single thing off them since I ordered!.I have had to contact them to get any info and until I get the arc I wont believe it.My sub gen 3 and 2 1sls speakers are still doing nothing while I wait for the Arc.Few people on here were told 12th and still nothing-shocking

Userlevel 1

Yes, I ordered my Arc on the 10th Jan and have heard nothing, and nothing in the junk mail either - I hope its worth the wait!

It seems 2 of us on here have ordered around the 10th January and have been told its shipping this friday.No change to the status (still temp out of stock) and no movement as far as the bank goes so far.Do I believe them?.Of course not!

Ordered 31/12 and was told ship date 29/1 then changed to 5/2 then again changed to 12/2 despite being told by customer services it will ship on 5/2, 12/2 has now passed and received no further update

Userlevel 2
Badge

This from DPD website about snow delays.

Heavy Snow to EU Destinations

Applies to Air Express, Air Classic, DPD Direct & DPD Classic

Please be advised that mainland Europe is currently experiencing heavy snow. This means delays between 24-48 hours are expected, the main destinations affected are: France, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Austria.

We are continuing to monitor the situation and will update as soon as we have further information.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yup I fear just more BS myself. I checked re junk mail when I got off the phone nothing there either.

Badge

My email to the CEO was passed to escalations who informed me they have contacted the fulfilment centre.

I just phoned sales support who said the last delay from the 12th was due to bad weather in Holland and that it should ship in the next couple of days... heres hoping!

They also said notifications were sent but landing in junk mails 

Not sure they are being completely honest!!!

I ordered a Sonos one only a few days ago which has shipped from Holland with no weather related issues!!

Checked my junk emails and certainly nothing received about Arc delay!!

Definitely BS, nothing in my junk mail either. Ordered a boost which shipped the next day too.

My email to the CEO was passed to escalations who informed me they have contacted the fulfilment centre.

I just phoned sales support who said the last delay from the 12th was due to bad weather in Holland and that it should ship in the next couple of days... heres hoping!

Not sure they are being completely honest!!!

I ordered a Sonos one only a few days ago which has shipped from Holland with no weather related issues!!

Checked my junk emails and certainly nothing received about Arc delay!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I get a message acknowledging my escalation to support/sales to chase the order status. 

• They get my name wrong. 
  • They ask me to tell the what I’m expecting - despite having provided my order number and spelt out what was expected in the email raising the service request. 

Their processes and service is really laughable. Pandemic or no pandemic. This is customer service 101 - all it needs is a little common sense and the ability to read. We’re not asking for miracle here - just simple communication.  

Ordered Arc 14th Jan. The last communication I received was email stating the shipping was delayed until 12th Feb. Nothing heard since. I have telephoned customer services this morning and been informed that due to ship now on 19th Feb….…

Not holding my breath!!!