Welcome to Wireless speakers

Ask a question or start a conversation about our Play:1, Play:3, or Play:5 speakers.

8646 Topics

Play 3 Discontinued?

Just went to Best Buy today, and the Play 3 has been REMOVED from the new Sonos display--just a Play 1, Play 5, and the new ONE. The guy told me it's still for sale, but it's being discontinued. Anybo...

New Play: 3 gen 2 incoming?

So i've just noticed something on sonos own shop. The fact that i cannot find Play:3 anywhere means they've removed the product from sale and would mean an updated version is coming i believe. Are we...

Control all grouped sonos using TV remote control (via Playbar)

I already own a Playbar and recently purchased a Play 1. One thing I find invaluable is being able to control the Playbar using the TV remote, even if playing music. It is very intuitive and easy to u...

Sonos keeps cutting out
Question

Your confirmation number is: 1648661356. Keeps cutting out. I’ve changed channels and uncompressed/ compressed etc. Reset and moved boost.... getting annoying as a lot of equipment.... regards

Podcasts Stops on iPhone

I know this has been written about many times but I can’t seem to find a solution and it’s starting to really bug me. Every time I listen to a podcast on my iPhone through Sonos, it stops or skips ev...

Sub woofer

Hi, I have 2 playbars for my tv’s, plus 3 Playomes dotted around the house. I stream a lot of music, and was wondering if I get a sub, will my music come from it, or is it just the tv sound?

Sonos ONE wall mount
Answered

Hey there, Looking for a bit of info regarding the new Sonos ONE with Alexa. I currently have my Sonos PLAY 1's mounted on brackets in the corners of my living room for surround sound. Will the Sonos...

New Colors for Sonos One Speaker Coming This September

New colours for the Sonos One speaker are coming later this year. https://www.macrumors.com/2018/04/17/new-colors-sonos-one/

'Line in source level' help
Question

Hi, I was just wondering if it would be safe to set the 'Line In source level' to 10 with an iPhone connected and turning it up to fairly high volumes. Would this damage the speaker? The speaker I wo...

New update - Lockscreen iOS

This new upgrade sucks! No longer can control from iPhone lock screen! Not playing the entire song! Cut off some songs! Such a step back! Not good!!!

Play:1 stereo pair with Sonos One
Answered

Will it be possible to pair a ‘One’ with a Play:1 to create a stereo pair?

Samsung TV Model UN85HU8550F and Beam not giving sound
Question

Hooked up Beam with HDMI CRC and with Audio but not getting any audio. All I see is Beam + pops up and nothing else

I'm driving myself crazy

About a year ago I discovered Sonos while in the process while trying to determine the best wireless speaker system. My "one" Sonos One has multiplied into several multi room systems. In the living...

Full stereo option when watching TV audio ... please?

Ya know how we have the option for full stereo or ambient when listening to music in a full 5.1 sonos stet-up?  Can we get that with TV output as well, please?  There is still plenty of...

Smaller Sub

Anyone else thinking up of a bunch of uses of a smaller, less-expensive Sub? Especially zones with in-ceiling speakers or a modest Playbar setup. Nothing drastically different on overall design, just...

Sonos one not pairing

It all started with my sonos one not playing anymore... after multiple times trying to fix decided do disable the skill... worked for that one. However other speakers stopped working. I have 2 sonos1...

I need help to Move Speakers, Add Rooms and fix my mistakes. Thanks

I have 2 houses.............. I have 2 complete Sonos systems.............. (Day 1) I am moving a pair of (1s) speakers to house 2 from house 1............no help from your web info on my laptop, or...

Play5 (2nd gen) no longer sjows in Sonos system
Answered

I have a Sonos One, 3 play1s in different rooms and a play5 2nd gen. All worked well connected to Sonos boost until return from holiday. Now all are working except for Play 5. It won't connect even af...

How old is my ZP 210
Answered

Hi there I recently bought a second hand ZP 120 but the seller didn't provide me with the date of purchase. It works really well with Q Acoustics 3020 bookshelf speakers but I was wondering how old i...

Connecting a single sonos one to a play 5
Answered

Hello and im still fairly new to the sonos world and at the moment i currently have a single sonos one, and im really conisdering purchasing a play 5. But my question is that van i connect/sync a one...

Planned Obsolescence

Should we be concerned? I think we should be. Yesterday owners of the Sonos Dock were emailed telling them that from October onwards, with their next software update, that the Dock will no longer be...

Outdoor Now!

We just want an outdoor solution that matches the flexibility, design and quality of the rest of their products, not a half-arsed plug together solution with other branded speakers. How hard can this...

speaker request: smaller than PLAY:1 speaker

Customer requesting new speaker size, smaller than play:1 

ZP 100 music stopping

I have been using Sonos since it was out and probably one of the first users in the UK. I ordered my forst ZPs from the US a long time ago, and I was a happy user..Until some time ago, the ZP100 stopp...

network connection speed insufficient to maintain playback buffer

Saw this in a previous string. My Play1 won’t stream music from my phone playlists with the buffering warning. In-wall speakers connected to amps work fine. My diagnostic number is 1855546344

Badges

• Badge
    Aaboe Andersen earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MichF earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Nat-J earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    MKH earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    gmsprof earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings