If you're experiencing audio delay issues, read this

Show first post

353 replies

That sounds really frustrating, Prodan, thanks for sharing. It looks like that case you mentioned is open with one of our most senior technicians, so you're in good hands. Let me know if I can help with anything else, and hopefully we can get all your questions answered soon. Talk to you soon!

Keith is there any progress on this case AT ALL? I too am living with the delay and am about ready to get rid of my entire Sonos collection for something else as the audio delay is absolutely terrible. The company is obviously VERY aware of the issue but there have been a whole lot of “We are working on it” responses with zero results.
Badge +3
My set up is an LG55C8 with a Sonos sound beam and two play 1's connected to the TV via ARC and HDMI all okay on Freesat TV and when my MAG322 is connected for my iptv and also fine on the TV's in built iptv with my paid for subscription service
But my issue is once I have connected my brand new 4K Firestick TV I then get lip sync issues with the firestick on live broadcasts of iptv
The Firestick has been tested on my other TV and works with no noticeable lip sync issues but as soon as its loaded onto the C8 I get the issue. I have tried switching the sound to pcm and stereo but the lip sync issue does not go away.
I have the same iptv provider on the Firestick and on the Mag and the inbuilt iptv app on the C8
I have tried everything but can only work out that it is some issue with the TV sound set up and not the actual Firestick or Sonos.
Just a quick update This morning I unplugged everything and just ran the Firestick through HDMI 1 with the TV sound only and the lip sync was even worse.
The Firestick has been tested independently and is working perfectly so I can only assume that there is a compatibility issue between the C8 and the Firestick 4K settings
I don’t have an LG but my Sony 950g was having these same issues. I switched my sound to pcm on my tv and it has seemed to fix this issue so far.