Welcome to Smart home integrations

Share and talk about Works with Sonos, our Sonos API, and other smart home integration.

105 Topics

smartthings logging
Question

seeing this in the logs. Never logged into the smarttings before, but seeing this over and over.. eb02e3f0-7a1e-4423-af3d-a8a28022a9d6 8:54:48 PM: debug Not parsing XML message: <s:Envelope xmln...

Will Google Assistant be as crippled as Alexa?

Love my Sonos One but didn't realize how crippled Alexa is with its routines and such. Is there any info whether the Google Assistant will also be half-working or will it have full functionality? I mi...

How do I revoke Sonos Cloud API connection?

So if I have used the Sonos cloud API to connect my Sonos account to a 3rd party service or app, how do I revoke that permission?

IFTTT and SONOS setup

I am having difficulty with IFTTT recognizing speakers in the system. So i am unable to choose which speakers to enact the command through google home. It keeps saying "no options" under the rooms/spe...

Connecting via 2 wifi connections?

I set up my Sonos to the home wifi, but I have it now set up in my office which has its own wifi available - I like having the option of moving the speaker (play5) between the 2 locations but currentl...

Siri connection not working
Question

I don't know how to connect my Sonos One to Siri. Opening the Home app to add an accessoryif I click "don't have a code" the choices are bridge or manual code. The directions here on this site say...

Apple itunes AirPlay stopped working with Sonos One

AirPlay suddenly can't connect to my two Sonos One anymore. Music via Sonos library works fine, so does radio via TuneIn. Restarted both iPhone and speakers to no effect.

ONE won't control smart devices

I have two ONES with Alexa working on them. Alexa does not control any of my smart devices it just says " sorry I didn't find a device named " my Amazon dot controls all the devices with no problem....

"works with sonos"

My last topic had a strange title so i try again: Hi I know that this is very new, but does any one in here have experience with a setup using a receiver with "works with sonos" I´m in the proces o...

Ring Doorbell with Sonos Looping
Answered

I’ve looked through every post imaginable on this but not found a solution unfortunately but my apologies if it is out there somewhere (if so, PLEASE point me in the right direction) I just purchased...

If This Then That Sonos control via Google Assistant troubleshooting
Answered

Wondering if anyone can help me troubleshooting why Google Assistant doesn't control my Sonos speaker. I have linked my IFTTT account with my Sonos account. There appears to be no way of linking to Go...

Sonos scenes

I’ve been using my 5, 1, and playbar all playing separate soundscapes, but in unison with each other. Example: 5 has a thunderstorm playing. Playbar has rain playing. 1 has jazz playing. I would like...

Beam link with Echo
Answered

Can I link my Beam with two Amazon Echo speakers?

Hardwire play 1 to Google Home
Answered

I know you can't connect Play 1 to Google Home over wifi but is it possible to hardwire a play 1 to Google Home? I bought two Play 1 and plan to have one of them right next to my Google Home.

Sonos & Harmony Volume Issues - Please help!
Answered

I have a Sonos Playbar and a Harmony Elite Remote (with Hub). For the first few months, I had them set up normal with the Harmony Hub controlling the Playbar volume (via wifi). It worked okay, but m...

Gen 1 Sonos 1 paired with new Sonos 1 - still get airplay and Alexa?
Answered

Hi there, I have a house full of gen 1 Sonos speakers. One set is two play 1s with a sub. I'm considering getting two new Play 1s, mostly because of the Alexa and Airplay technology built in. Howev...

Google Home Mini or Amazin Echo Dot (3rd gen)

Hello, I have just been bought a Google Home Mini at the same time I bought the new Amazon Exho Dot 3rd Gen. The Google Home Mini looks much better for talking to but am not sure it will work for eve...

Sonos One & Apple Home Kit/Siri: Puzzled
Answered

Hi all, So I bought a Sonos One for my kitchen in order to use Siri, Alexa and AirPlay 2. Initially I set everything up on my iPhone without a problem and have been using Siri comands to play my pla...

Sonos TV Sticks!

Would it be too much of a stretch to consider the Sonos eco system of having the ability to transmit video as well as audio around the home? You add video streaming services such as Netflicks, Prime...

Beam not auto ungrouping.

I helped a friend set up their system of a Beam in the lounge and a Play 1 with an additional Echo Dot in a bedroom. Initially I had an issue with a Wi-Fi extender, where the Play 1 was connecting to...

Sonos/Smartthings Integration

Glad to see the new sub-forum. My Sonos speakers are an integral part of my Smart Home, which has been built around SmartThings (and webCore) but also utilizes IFTTT, Alexa, and Google Assistant. Jus...

Google Play Music Support
Answered

SONOS needs to embrace wider voice connection than just Amazon Music. Google Play Music allows for far more flexibility and ease of access to personal music collections. My phone does it, my SONOS sh...

2019 now ???? How poor is that?

Selling My Speakers on ebay.....waited a year for Google on Sonos. Only reason i bought them....obviously Sonos is just another" tell them what they want to hear " sales place move the priduct........

UPnP vs New API
Answered

I control my theater room with Demopad and it includes a Connect feeding into the system. After a lot of reading and learning and much trial and error, I've been able to build a Sonos page within Dem...

problem with group actions "ERROR_RESOURCE_GONE"

hi since a few days I always get this error message even I make some group requests; ERROR_RESOURCE_GONE Does anyone know what that means? The group is still available and I can see it with; https://...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings