Ordered Arc at mid of January still waiting for it to charge/ship, Arc Shipping Delay

Show first post

101 replies

Anyone received an update ??

March 4 Ship Date (Canada), No update, support were unable to give any update as well.

Badge +1

Mine as well ,  it’s surround set with Arc and expected shipping was March 4th , I even lost credit card used when purchased .. Lucky me 

Badge

It is 2022 right now, anyone else order a arc around the second week of January and have had their order shipped? I got a estimated ship date of 1/21 back when I ordered it, but all it says is order is placed and it’s backordered. Today is 2/3 already. It shows Backorder — Estimated to ship March 25,2022 on website for black color arc!  Will I get my order soon tho? Thanks!

I also ordered the white color sub and the estimated ship date is 2/4. I don’t think they will ship it on that day.

I ordered mine on January 27 with expected ship date of February 25. Still on backorder and no charge on my credit card. Frustrating but what can you do? They had no new info to provide when I inquired. Not sure I would have ordered this if I knew it would have taken this long, probably would have went with the Bose 900 system but who knows if they have the same shipping delays?

Badge +1

It is 2022 right now, anyone else order a arc around the second week of January and have had their order shipped? I got a estimated ship date of 1/21 back when I ordered it, but all it says is order is placed and it’s backordered. Today is 2/3 already. It shows Backorder — Estimated to ship March 25,2022 on website for black color arc!  Will I get my order soon tho? Thanks!

I also ordered the white color sub and the estimated ship date is 2/4. I don’t think they will ship it on that day.

I ordered mine on January 27 with expected ship date of February 25. Still on backorder and no charge on my credit card. Frustrating but what can you do? They had no new info to provide when I inquired. Not sure I would have ordered this if I knew it would have taken this long, probably would have went with the Bose 900 system but who knows if they have the same shipping delays?

Sorry to heard that , What did you order, Just Arc ? I heard that they are shipped the order who placed in last week of January 

Badge

In Canada and ordered Arc + sub (white) on Jan 16th with expected ship date of Feb 4th. Still backordered with no ETA. 

Badge +1

In Canada and ordered Arc + sub (white) on Jan 16th with expected ship date of Feb 4th. Still backordered with no ETA. 

Ordered the white Immersive Set w/ Arc on 1/28 with an estimated ship date of 2/25.

My credit card was charged today, 3/10. Sonos is getting through the backlog, hang in there!

I’m based in the US.

Badge +1

Any one called support for update ? 

Canned response only, they have committed to emailing me every week and telling me the order status, they have done that - but have really provided no helpful information that isn’t already available in the order status through My Account.

Badge

I have received varied responses from shipments getting lost at the Canadian border to them requesting their management to allocate some Canadian orders from their Santa Barbara warehouse but nothing conclusive on when I should expect to receive my order. Its been 8 weeks today since I ordered. 

Badge +1

Canned response only, they have committed to emailing me every week and telling me the order status, they have done that - but have really provided no helpful information that isn’t already available in the order status through My Account.

I did called and it was brutal canned response, “ I dont have any additional response what being used in your account , I don’t have timeline , happy to  cancel the order if you wanted to “ 

Badge +1

I have received varied responses from shipments getting lost at the Canadian border to them requesting their management to allocate some Canadian orders from their Santa Barbara warehouse but nothing conclusive on when I should expect to receive my order. Its been 8 weeks today since I ordered. 

What did you order ? 

Badge

What did you order ? 

Arc +sub in white

Badge +1

What did you order ? 

Arc +sub in white

I did place surround set in black , hope it’s worth wait , if not I won’t even thing twice to move to Bose 900 

Badge +1

Today after frustrating conversation customer support informed that for USA any pending ordered dated to be shipped by 3/25 are already shipped since they received a new inventory couple of days back ,however for canada support kind of said they don’t have date yet and can’t repurpose the inventory of USA to canada due to Serial number to sonos app mapping issue( S2Canada app with USA serial number device) 

Not sure how much is true , for canada 🇨🇦🇨🇦 It’s a waiting game continues 

I’m in Canada and ordered Arc and Sub on 2/12 with delivery March 4. It still hasn’t shipped and I emailed support for the third time and said it’s unacceptable to not get any indication when if I order online today it ships Match 24th. They gave me 10% off as an apology but no explanation. 

Sounds like they’re having importing issues but something doesn’t add up. I get COVID delays and chip shortages but stores in Canada have them in stock and they have experience shipping cross border. 

Badge

I’m in Canada and ordered Arc and Sub on 2/12 with delivery March 4. It still hasn’t shipped and I emailed support for the third time and said it’s unacceptable to not get any indication when if I order online today it ships Match 24th. They gave me 10% off as an apology but no explanation. 

Sounds like they’re having importing issues but something doesn’t add up. I get COVID delays and chip shortages but stores in Canada have them in stock and they have experience shipping cross border. 

Their supply chain is completely messed up. I feel the call center is not owned by Sonos but contracted to a 3rd party who have absolutely no control or visibility on inventory for Canadian customers. It makes no sense that they are still accepting orders with imaginary ship dates only to keep postponing them on a whim. I get that logistics are messed up for most tech hardware providers but I have never dealt with this level of incompetence. What boggles my mind is that I can literally walk into local costco or best buy and pick these items up. Why Sonos cant service their Canadian customers or at least provide some sort of explanation on their website is simply terrible.

Badge +1

They are biasing Canadian customers compared counter part 🇺🇸. 

I think we should use twitter to project the issue 

Badge

Called them again and absolute nada. They keep blaming it on worldwide cargo delays when we know US customers have all had their orders fulfilled.

Badge +1

Called them again and absolute nada. They keep blaming it on worldwide cargo delays when we know US customers have all had their orders fulfilled.

I used your example in customer service , they are surprised that the device haven’t shipped yet , I believe yours is eta by 2/12 th right .customer service even kind of asked  order number 😃😃. Anyway they are proposing that they can’t do much and pushing to cancel order 

Badge

I used your example in customer service , they are surprised that the device haven’t shipped yet , I believe yours is eta by 2/12 th right .customer service even kind of asked  order number 😃😃. Anyway they are proposing that they can’t do much and pushing to cancel order 

My initial estimate was 2/4. There is no point in calling them anymore as they simply do not know. Its just a waiting game now or if you really want it order from costco who still have it in stock.

I’ve sent a DM on Twitter and they’re investigating. I even sent a link to this thread. I just want some honesty and transparency. 

Badge +1

I’ve sent a DM on Twitter and they’re investigating. I even sent a link to this thread. I just want some honesty and transparency. 

Are you from Canada ? Any response

from twitter 

from twitter 

Yes, in Canada. Twitter team said they are investigating. I called into Sonos and the agent said that the Canadian warehouse is empty and the shipment is delayed. They do not know when the new shipment will come. There was a shipment in February to the big box stores in Canada but not to the warehouse. They have no idea when it’s coming to the Canada warehouse...sounds like the sales call centre has no answers and are trying to get answers from the warehouse team.

She said that the backorders in Canada from February (ship dates March 4 and later) are the folks waiting.

Badge +1

from twitter 

Yes, in Canada. Twitter team said they are investigating. I called into Sonos and the agent said that the Canadian warehouse is empty and the shipment is delayed. They do not know when the new shipment will come. There was a shipment in February to the big box stores in Canada but not to the warehouse. They have no idea when it’s coming to the Canada warehouse...sounds like the sales call centre has no answers and are trying to get answers from the warehouse team.

Thank you ! , I’m tired of calling them and listening to same response.

Badge

from twitter 

She said that the backorders in Canada from February (ship dates March 4 and later) are the folks waiting.

My order was placed on Jan 16th to be shipped on Feb 4th and I am still waiting. The customer service team is in Philippines (I think) and have no  view into inventory levels. They told me they will get in touch with Canada warehouse and let me know on ship date but have heard nothing so far.