Ordered Arc at mid of January still waiting for it to charge/ship, Arc Shipping Delay

Show first post

101 replies

Badge +1

I’ve sent a DM on Twitter and they’re investigating. I even sent a link to this thread. I just want some honesty and transparency. 

Are you from Canada ? Any response

from twitter 

Yes, in Canada. Twitter team said they are investigating. I called into Sonos and the agent said that the Canadian warehouse is empty and the shipment is delayed. They do not know when the new shipment will come. There was a shipment in February to the big box stores in Canada but not to the warehouse. They have no idea when it’s coming to the Canada warehouse...sounds like the sales call centre has no answers and are trying to get answers from the warehouse team.

She said that the backorders in Canada from February (ship dates March 4 and later) are the folks waiting.

My order was placed on Jan 16th to be shipped on Feb 4th and I am still waiting. The customer service team is in Philippines (I think) and have no  view into inventory levels. They told me they will get in touch with Canada warehouse and let me know on ship date but have heard nothing so far. 

Did you call today ? 

I think the call centre is just messaging internally and escalating that Customer X called about their order etc. They don’t have much visibility, only the high level explanation that the warehouse in Canada is waiting on a large shipment to distribute to customers with backorders. 

I am still waiting on a response from the Twitter team. I sent them a link to this thread though so hopefully they don’t give me boilerplate responses

Badge +1

I think the call centre is just messaging internally and escalating that Customer X called about their order etc. They don’t have much visibility, only the high level explanation that the warehouse in Canada is waiting on a large shipment to distribute to customers with backorders. 

I am still waiting on a response from the Twitter team. I sent them a link to this thread though so hopefully they don’t give me boilerplate responses

I did call to reached my call to same customers service person - Yury , before even I did provide the order number it was again the same response back to me . I don’t have any further details 

I got 15% off the order with a promo code and a little cash on Rakuten originally and then offered 10% off due to the delays ...for this I shall (impatiently) wait 

Badge +1

I got 15% off the order with a promo code and a little cash on Rakuten originally and then offered 10% off due to the delays ...for this I shall (impatiently) wait 

For me they didn’t offer any 

Badge

For me they didn’t offer any 

if you dont have any discount with them just cancel your order and buy from costco.ca. Last I checked costco still had stock. Im tied to Sonos as well due to the initial discount offered on the products.

Badge +1

Looks like call center seems to be offshore somewhere in APAC and dont have any visibility than reading whats in online already :) 

Badge +1

Anyone has good news ?? 

Badge

Anyone has good news ?? 

nope. The lack of communication between developers, customer service reps and logistics is astonishing with this company. No one has any clue on inventory levels.

Badge

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Yuri. Same cookie cutter response with no next steps on how they plan to resolve this backlog.

Badge +1

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Yuri. Same cookie cutter response with no next steps on how they plan to resolve this backlog.

She kind of keep saying they are repurposing USA inventory etc etc , I did ask to give a call back from supervisor 

Badge

She kind of keep saying they are repurposing USA inventory etc etc , I did ask to give a call back from supervisor 

I asked for the same callback from supv. Was told it would take 2-3 business days. All this repurposing stuff * is them making stuff up. Those who do not have any visibility into fulfillment would  definitely not have any leg in repurposing of inventory decision making.

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

Badge +1

Is there away ,we can get in touch with support on east coast ??, I don’t know French else I would have tired with that to test my luck to speak with NA support 

Badge +1

ceo email patrick.spence@sonos.com from support page , 

Badge +1

Hi Did you get any update ?? 

Hi Did you get any update ?? 

Twitter said “Hi there! Apologies for the delay. There has been a delay in receiving inventory. I'm trying to nail down a specific date of arrival for you from the team that's as accurate as possible. Thank you for your patience.”

Not helpful at all. I’ll email CEO next. 

Badge

My status just changed from backordered to preparing to ship. Thinking this is a good sign. No charge on credit card yet though

Badge +1

My status just changed from backordered to preparing to ship. Thinking this is a good sign. No charge on credit card yet though

Good to hear that. , anyone else has seen update  my eta was 03/04 

Badge +1

Anyone got any good news ?? 

Badge +1

Did you get the shipping status ?? 

I switched to preparing to ship today. Original

ship date was March 4. 

Badge

Did you get the shipping status ?? 

yes my cc was charged and the items shipped today. finally looks like this ordeal is over

Badge +1

My cc charged on Friday and marked as preparing to ship 

Mar 4 ship, still no change here.

Mar 4 ship, still no change here.

Finally shipped - Feb 21 order date, Mar 4 Expected ship, Mar 29 Actual Ship date.