Beam mounting screws

• 19 May 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a playbar mounted to the wall on one TV and just purchased a beam for my other TV. I am using a mantel mount (TV can swing down about 30"). The mantle mount has a soundbar bracket in which the two screw holes of the Beam fit perfect. I just need the mounting screw size that fits the scree holes in the Beam. I thought they thought be included but they weren't. I can always luv the beam to hardware store and try a bunch but thought I would ask in case someone else already figured it out. Maybe there is a standard size for these? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge
I used M5 x 8 mm screws
Curious, which MantelMount do you have? I'm in the market for a mount and want to make sure it works with the Sonos Beam. Found your thread via a Google search and it sounds like it probably will. I'm looking at the MantelMount MM540 with the included soundbar bracket.

Thanks for any help!
Also did you need the Sonos Beam wall mount or did the MantelMount have everything you need?