Beam mounting screws

• 19 May 2019
  • 3 replies

I have a playbar mounted to the wall on one TV and just purchased a beam for my other TV. I am using a mantel mount (TV can swing down about 30"). The mantle mount has a soundbar bracket in which the two screw holes of the Beam fit perfect. I just need the mounting screw size that fits the scree holes in the Beam. I thought they thought be included but they weren't. I can always luv the beam to hardware store and try a bunch but thought I would ask in case someone else already figured it out. Maybe there is a standard size for these? Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Also did you need the Sonos Beam wall mount or did the MantelMount have everything you need?
Curious, which MantelMount do you have? I'm in the market for a mount and want to make sure it works with the Sonos Beam. Found your thread via a Google search and it sounds like it probably will. I'm looking at the MantelMount MM540 with the included soundbar bracket.

Thanks for any help!
Badge
I used M5 x 8 mm screws