Skip to main content
Answered

Still having App Problems

So, it has been months since the upgrades, but with several mini updates. I am still having problems with sonos app and just want to check if this is common to others.

App remains laggy.

Volume controls are haphazard....master volume control does not work as expected...I have to use the manual controls on each speaker to get to the desired volume.

Almost everytime i switch apps and go back to Sonos, it does not find the connected system and often takes as long as 3 minutes before it 'finds' the system and reconnects.

These just makes the system unusable. I have 12 or so speakers and have been using sonos for over 15 years yet, this last few months have been my worst experience with the sonos.

It is almost unusable....Defo not buying any more and seriously considering selling these and moving to something else.

The new app has my sonos system obviously outdated. Connection issues. Volume control issues. Library issues. Thank g for apple air play. I always knew I should have stuck with a wired system. Sonos was great for 15 years but now I feel like an old man trying to control my wireless system that has been pretty much straight forward for years. Too bad my next upgrade to Sonos speakers now in question. Must have a dozen Sonos speakers and one phone upgrade renders the system clunky and in operable. 

long time Sonos purchasing fan disappointed. 

Things are going from bad to worse.

I have about 15 components in 4 rooms. About a month ago the room designations got consolidated into one and I can’t find a way to create new rooms. In that time, I’ve been able to only connect 2 my 2 Beams, an Arc and one Move. 

Can things go from bad to worse? Yes! When I turned on my TVs this morning, none of the Sonos work...not even the soundbars that are connected via HDMI.

What I feared over the last few weeks has come to pass -- I now have 15 components which are reduced to almost $20000 in paperweights.

Smh!