Answered

Turn down Assistant volume on Sonos One?

Show first post

79 replies

You need to fix this Sonos, this makes me wanna sell all my Sonos ones

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi folks, thanks for reaching out with the Sonos Community! We greatly appreciate you being a part of the Sonos family. It is our pleasure.

With the Google Assistant, you can play music, find answers courtesy of Google Search, plan your day, set timers, and easily control smart devices around your home. And, with a Chromecast device, access TV and movies by using a simple voice command. 

The integration also supports features specific to Google Assistant, like continued conversation, meaning you can ask the Google Assistant a series of questions without having to say “Hey Google” every time. For more information on using Google Assistant to control Sonos, please see this link.

We’ll continue to bring more actions and functionality to the experience over time through software. 

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can help you with. We and the community are always here.

I fixed mine !  If you recall, you can change the voice volume of your Google Hub speaker by telling it “ SET DISPLAY VOLUME 10% and it adjusts the hub voice volume accordingly.  Now I found I can do the same with my MOVE (with the Move Microphone on).  My Move speaker is named “Move” in Google Home, so I said “Hey Google, set MOVE volume 10%” and it works.  Give it a try.

You need to fix this Sonos, this makes me wanna sell all my Sonos ones

See my new post on it.