Welcome to Community feedback

Share feedback about the community and its platform here. We'd love to hear what you think.

302 Topics

Lower volume

Really wish the volume could be turned down lower especially for alarms and low background music

So fed up with this company!

questions to their customer service is always answered with some crappy standard email. Forcing updates on absolutely everything constantly. Why? I want to use an old Mac to serve as the music libra...

Add functionality to the alarm #featurerequest
Answered

I enjoy the alarm feature on the app, but I REALLY wish you would add more features to it. For example, the simple ability to choose what days of the week an alarm be set for would be great. (I.E. I d...

Added Functionality

Let devices play to the speaker over Bluetooth directly instead of only through certain apps. E.g. Let my computer see the device and install it as a Bluetooth speaker. Alternatively, provide an app...

Mini SUB for around £400

I recently bought a Beam for my living room and a pair of ONES for my kitchen. I’d love to add a bit of bass to both setups but the current SUB at £699 seems both expensive and excessive for both ap...

Feature Requests: memory and auto play

have a huge system and have had for years but have 2 real annoyances. 1- when you lose power or reset your wifi you lose all of your groupings around your house and you lose what was last playing....

Use amp for Dolby atmos

I’m just wondering if it would be possible with future software updates to use a Sonos amp to get a full Sonos Dolby atmos setup? It seems that you can already use the amp in a 5.1 setup to provide th...

Customer Compaints - how to get a response?

Hi, Can anyone advise me of how to get through to a Manger at Customer Services to make a complaint regarding an order. They just seem to ignore you. I have sent emails with an automatic reply of we w...

Stop upgrading my product before it becomes junk.

I've had a Sonos for about five years. It worked great for the first two, before the upgrades really started, before the "create an account to use a system you've already paid a lot of money for" BS....

Songs cut off

Been reading about others frustrations with songs cutting off before end. Happening with iPhone close to Sonos and strong Internet. Was chatting with friends the other night and some similar experie...

Alarm function issues
Answered

Don't mistake me, I love my sonos system but one small matter has gone further than being an irritable itch. I want 2 rooms to start an alarm at the same time each (there is no option to link rooms on...

A Boost Suggestion

I have an audio dropout problem with my Sonos system. I didn't have this problem when I first got my Sonos system, or for several years after. In searching the internet for solutions to the problem...

Spaming Private Message

To whom do you report spammers using Private Messages? Specifically "LauraRalph" who uses and email address of sergeantlaurarealph7@gmail.com? Google that address and there's lots of people reporting...

Scam/spam users sending me PMs
Answered

Sonos - please can you add a facility to block/report users? I have a message from a scam user and I can't delete it! Thanks

Advice: not work with DHL as transportation provider

Hi, It's incredible that paying for a premium product you get a cheap and bad service in the delivery. What a irritating and unpleasant experience. DHL service: 1st attemp of delivery: they claim th...

How to delete account?
Answered

Hi, I stopped using Sonos players some time ago and I do not intend to participate in this forum any longer. How to remove my account from your servers? I can’t find the option. Maybe I’m not looking...

Sonos purchase in the US - to use abroad?
Answered

Has anyone taken a Sonos from the US to Japan? Does a US model work in Japan?

Lost popular music services
Answered

Recently moved. Had my system for over 5 years and always update. When I set my system up at my new home I lost pandora, Spotify and amazon music as music service options. In fact the only service I r...

Sonos tie at 2 Separate Locations - Amp and Projector

I am looking for advice on two items. Big Sonos Fan! I just added my apple music and wow .. just turned Sonos into the go to streaming of my latest music collection. Never used it for this before a...

Sonos Community doesn’t stay logged in
Answered

The Sonos Community does not remember my username and password for very long. When I go to access it the next day I am signed out and have to login again. I wish that it would remember my credential...

Broken thread

When I go to this thread: https://en.community.sonos.com/amazon-alexa-and-sonos-229102/petition-to-add-local-library-playback-to-alexa-sonos-voice-control-6791576 And try to go to page two, after a...

Waste of money

About to eBay my £400 Sonos Beam. Audio synch is a joke having to reset it every program. Sonos support are useless. Given up.

Beam and Sub combo .... wow.

I bought a Beam a few weeks back to go with my new OLED and thought it wasn't quite punchy enough so I added the Sonos Sub to the mix and Trueplayed it yesterday. The result is excellent and am extrem...

Sorting

Does anyone knows when Spotify plans to put sorting for my lists?

Renaming ISSUE

Is anyone else having an issue with renaming speakers after setting a name. I currently have a speaker in my bathroom which I have named it that but now have moved it to my ensuite as it gets more use...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings