Terrible Refund Service

• 2 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Returned a sub woofer January 2024. They relabeled and sent back to us. We returned it again and have POD on 2/13/24. To date, we are continually told supervisor Belen keeps asking the warehouse to search for it and doesn’t receive a response. How is that our problem?!? Sonos received our POD twice! We call once a week and get the same response. We proved it was received, we demand our refund! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Cherivitale 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had in trying to return your Sonos Sub, but you appear to be using a different email address here on the community, so I cannot look into anything for you (I find no products registered to your email, nor can I find any support cases). Please DM me with either a case number or the email address to which your Sonos system is registered, and I’ll see what I can do for you. You can send me a DM by clicking on my name to the left here, then on Send message. Do not post a case number or your email in a public place, like on this thread. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Cherivitale 

Thanks for providing those details via DM.  I can see your ticket is currently being handled by one of our supervisors and I expect that they will reach out to you shortly, if not today then tomorrow.

I hope it’s resolved for you soon.