Answered

Sold a bag of goods

• 16 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I jumped on a recent Sonos Move (gen1) promotion and purchased it. However when the unit arrived, it was damaged. The shipping box and the Sonos box showed no signs of damage whatsoever. Sonos agreed to exchange the unit. However, rather than sending me a new unit, they sent me a certified refurbished unit. Extremely disappointed with the experience, I requested a refund. Multiple service reps assured me that they would send me a Return Label and process a refund. However, it’s been multiple weeks and multiple representatives. The latest is that the Order Status has gone from Return Initiated to Fulfilled. I’ve inquired again on the status of my return label and the context of this order status change. This has been a hugely frustrating and disappointing experience with Sonos. Does anyone have any recommendations on escalation paths?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 17 April 2024, 10:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @sol150 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issue you had with your replacement Move! I can see you received an email from a supervisor in our Sales department 7 hours ago informing you of a refund being processed - I hope this resolves the matter to your satisfaction.

Apologies again.