fallos con dispositivo Apple Tv

• 15 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hay un fallo con Apple Tv, las bocinas se desconectan cada 5 o 10 minutos en la app de Netflix. Para YouTube hay que salir y entrar del video en reproducción para que el audio salga por las Sonos. Muchos fallos al conectar de inicio las Sonos a dispositivos Apple (iPhone, Apple Tv, Mac Mini y iPad Pro) Muy bien audio pero muchos fallos

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

There is a bug with Apple TV, the speakers disconnect every 5 or 10 minutes in the Netflix app. For YouTube you have to exit and enter the video being played so that the audio comes out through the Sonos. Many errors when connecting the Sonos to Apple devices (iPhone, Apple TV, Mac Mini and iPad Pro) very good audio but many errors

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @PunkRobot 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your audio.

If you believe the issue lies with the Apple TV device, however, perhaps it would be prudent to report this to them instead?

However, I recommend that you get in touch with our technical support team who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports - there may be some error messages in the logs that may help point you in the right direction (I’m thinking there might be some HDMI-CEC conflicts between your devices).

In addition, I recently became aware of the fact that an Apple TV will utilise AirPlay if you do not tell it to play out of the TV speakers - if you are indeed using AirPlay, then avoiding it may just be what you need to do. Please see the following thread for more details (and some pictures of the setting):

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Sonos!

Lamento los problemas que tiene con su audio.

Sin embargo, si cree que el problema radica en el dispositivo Apple TV, ¿tal vez sería prudente informarles de ello?

Sin embargo, te recomiendo que te pongas en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico, que tiene herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarte consejos específicos sobre tu sistema Sonos y lo que informa; puede haber algunos mensajes de error en los registros que pueden ayudarte. indicarle la dirección correcta (creo que puede haber algunos conflictos HDMI-CEC entre sus dispositivos).

Además, recientemente me di cuenta del hecho de que un Apple TV utilizará AirPlay si no le indicas que se reproduzca a través de los parlantes del televisor; si realmente estás usando AirPlay, entonces evitarlo puede ser lo que necesitas hacer. Consulte el siguiente hilo para obtener más detalles (y algunas imágenes de la configuración):

Espero que esto ayude.