Terrible Refund Service

• 2 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Returned a sub woofer January 2024. They relabeled and sent back to us. We returned it again and have POD on 2/13/24. To date, we are continually told supervisor Belen keeps asking the warehouse to search for it and doesn’t receive a response. How is that our problem?!? Sonos received our POD twice! We call once a week and get the same response. We proved it was received, we demand our refund! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Cherivitale 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’m sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had in trying to return your Sonos Sub, but you appear to be using a different email address here on the community, so I cannot look into anything for you (I find no products registered to your email, nor can I find any support cases). Please DM me with either a case number or the email address to which your Sonos system is registered, and I’ll see what I can do for you. You can send me a DM by clicking on my name to the left here, then on Send message. Do not post a case number or your email in a public place, like on this thread. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Cherivitale 

Thanks for providing those details via DM.  I can see your ticket is currently being handled by one of our supervisors and I expect that they will reach out to you shortly, if not today then tomorrow.

I hope it’s resolved for you soon.