Welcome to Amazon Alexa and Sonos

Your one stop shop for using Amazon Alexa with Sonos.

1706 Topics

Streaming music

Hello everyone. I’m pretty new to all of this so I’m wondering what streaming music source seems to work best with Sonos?

change or edit Amazon account

I recently purchased a One and am having trouble with setup. This is because I have two Amazon accounts (an old one with a business name and email a new one with my own name, new address and private e...

I am trying connect my Sonos to Alexa account; however, I get the following message stating I need to connect my email to my Sonos. It doesn't give me an specifics other than go to "More > Settings >...

Alexa Multi-room Music / Audio Groups

I have a new Sonos One that I am adding to home with 2 Echo devices. In the Alexa app I am trying to setup an Audio Group for multi-room music. However, the Sonos One does not show up as an available...

Pairing a Play:1 with the new Sonos One

Can this be done? Will it sound the same in stereo? I don’t need two microphoned speakers surely.

Sonos has stopped streaming music from Amazon Echo Devices.

This issue is happening frequently. The only workaround for this problem is to 1. Select new ROOM NAMES in the SONOS app 2. And then having the Echo device FORGET the SONOS device name, 3. Then hav...

Hi I am since +/- 5 years a pretty heavy SONOS user and since one year I used ALEXA. Alexa is since some months 100% supported in belgium I sold my ALEXA speaker and bough me some SONOS one's to add...

Finding alexa

Finding alexa

sonos, worse mistake linking amazon with your company

sonos 1 and alexa

Alexa Audible selection

Just got my Sonos One and I see that within the Alexa App there is the option to connect to my Audible account. My Amazon and Audible accounts are to be linked and was thrilled to see audible, howeve...

Sonos - Alexa and Honeywell issues

Good morning, I have three Sonos one connected to my wireless network. My network consists of 2 x Unifi Wired Access Points downstairs and upstairs in the house. Two of the Sonos are in the chil...

Sonos ONE + NPR One

Just got a Sonos ONE and I’m trying to integrate the right Alexa skills. Unfortunately, even though it recognizes that I’ve asked it to play NPR One, it doesn’t actually playback. Has anyone else expe...

Alexa starts playing music on her own, thru Sonos hours after I've gone to bed

Seems like the last album I asked Alexa to play will occasionally start playing through the speakers it was last playing or grouped to. Last night at about 3am after falling asleep downstairs, the li...

Playlist only playing songs by certain artists

Whenever I listen to a playlist on my Sonos One it only plays the same 5 or 6 songs by 3 or 4 different artists on repeat. I haven’t got the repeat button selected. Even if I select a song by a differ...

Audio actions are currently not supported on this device - Alexa and Sonos One

When I give Alexa a command on my Sonos One, for example "Alexa, Good Morning" she says "Audio actions are not currently supported on this device" but then strangely she carries out part the associate...

Sonos One + Sonos Play:1 + Alexa

Should I be able to command the Play:1 with my voice? I have Alexa set up on the Sonos One working fine, but the Play: 1 does not respond. I have voice services set up on the Sonos One, but there d...

Sonos One/Alexa

Hi, Does anyone else have an issue when using the Sonos one with spotify and Alexa? I seem to be able to play Spotify through the iPad onto the sonos one absolutely fine but the Alexa intergration se...

Alexa or microphone not working

I set up my speaker 6 days ago and the microphone or alexa has stopped responding. I have unplugged it but no change. The only buttons that seem to work are the volume buttons. All worked perfectly un...

Google Assistant Support

When does Sonos expect to have support for Google Assistant?

Tunein BBC radio stations stopped working

Hi Using the BBC radio stations from Tunein has stopped working. If I say, for example, "Play Radio four" it replies playing "Playing BBC Radio 4 from Tunein on (Front Room)". Then silence. On all my...

Not Responding to Wake Up Command

I have the Sonos One with Alexa and most of the time the "Alexa" command doesn't wake up the player, I have to say Alexa many times like A L E X A , Alexa!!!, A-L-E-X-A, etc, I don't know why most of...

Alexa in australia

I have a sonos one that I have been using with Alexa but now that the service is starting in Australia my account has been migrated and I have lost all my skills in order to get them back I need to se...

Can’t hear Alexa through play 5

Hooked up play 5 to my echo dot through line in but Alexa’s voice is really low. I tried everything. Need answers.

Road map for voice pickup improvement

Please share your plans to improve the voice pickup for Sonos One. It's so poor when compared to Amazon Echo. I'm considering selling my Sonos One and replacing it with a Play:1 or 3 and connecting a...

Sonos Play:1 and Google Assistant

I have Google Home and a Sonos Play:1 speaker. Sonos says that in 2018 the Sonos speakers will be compatible with Google Assistant but will that be a software change that will allow me to use my curre...

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Recently online