Skip to main content
Has anyone actually been in a position to compare floor stands for Sonos One Speakers, in terms of build quality, functionality and aesthetic appearance. I have seen products advertised from four different manufacturers, but haven’t actually seen any of them ‘in the flesh’.

The images that accompany the advertisements online are not that informative really and its therefore difficult to compare. I have a pair of Sonos One’s and am looking to invest in stands, but would like to get some informed opinions from those 'in the know' so to speak, before buying.
i just got a pair of Sanus WSS2-B1s for my Play:3s, but the slightly newer version apparently works with the One. Very happy with them: nice and solid, power and ethernet cables are hidden, you can use rubber feet or spikes (depending on your floor). Easy to put together.
Ironically, I’ve impulse purchased a set of the same stands this afternoon. Thanks for your response.
SANUS offers the WSS22-B1 stands https://www.sonos.com/en-us/shop/sanus-floor-stand-pair-play1-play3-one-black.html and also can send out an adapter for the WSS1 if you buy those.

Kathryn @SANUS
So for a while I have been meaning to "show off" some custom made stands I designed with a friend and my wood working guy. The ones pictured here are for sonos:1 but you can easily do the same for the sonos ones. We designed the stands to mimic the base shape of the sonos and then had to do some surgery to fix the power cord so instead of coming out side ways it routes down into the stand. They are seamless between the bottom of the sonos speakers and the stand itself.

These two stands are solid walnut with internal hole for routing the power cable with a hand route on the top of each to allow us to then seal the sonos:1 into the base with silicon (they aren't going anywhere). The base is heavy duty steel pre cut that just gives it a cool final look.

Enjoy! I have also done these with oak for a different place in the house, and thinking to make some new ones for the sonos ones.
Hate to image how much something like these stands would retail at but they are beautiful!
They are indeed quite lovely!