Skip to main content
Answered

Sonos Setup for TV

• 13 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello. I’m currently undergoing major works in home, and i’m figuring out cables layout.

When I think about TV setup, I was thinking the following:

Front: Arc soundbar

Rear: Sonos Sonance in the wall controlled By AMP (which should talk wifi with ARC if i’m not wrong).

Sub: A sub mini should be enough.

Questions..:

#1: May I believe that this setup is correct? Can Sonances be used as rear channels and does AMP  receive rear channel from ARC?

#2: In future may be better to also add two front speakers as ERA 100 or 200 or 300..? or front audio is enough with the bar?

Thank you in advance for your help, and sorry if questions are a bit dumb..:)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

1. Yes, the Amp can be used as surrounds with the Arc. And the Amp will communicate wirelessly with the Arc.

2. The Arc alone already includes the center, left front, and right front channels. So adding more front channel speakers in a home theater setup is not supported by Sonos. You could group more speakers with the Arc, but you will likely experience a slight audio delay from the grouped speakers when playing TV audio.

Thank you very much!