Skip to main content

Is there a way to remove a service that is no longer available on SONOS? The service appears in my list of services, but when I try to remove it, I receive a warning Service not found and therefore it is not deleted. Of course I added the service time ago when it was available. The service is radio.net.

Interestingly the service no longer appears in the SONOS web app, but still in the SONOS iPadOS app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it with no change.

I am having the same issue. When I found out that the new update allowed Sonos to stream Apple Music Lossless, I was too ecited that I cancelled my Tidal subscription and delete my account instantly without removing the service in Sonos app first. When I try removing it the app said service not found and now I am still stuck with Tidal in the listed service. I have reinstalled the Sonos app but to no avail. It seems that the account info was recorded on the hardware itself and can only be removed by resetting all hardware in the system, which is something too cumbersome.

Finally a reply! Thank you. I hope someone of the SONOS staff replies because this problem should be addressed.

By the way, is there an active support mail from SONOS. I couldn't find one.

I’m having the same issue. I can’t remove Google Play Music from my services. I get this error message whenever I try to remove it:

In my case, I now cannot change my account name, cannot reauthorize it, cannot remove it, and even cannot add a new account to the Tidal service. So basically I am stuck with an empty Tidal service until the bug is fixed I guess. I have seven Sonos devices so I really do not want to think about factory resetting everything.

Update: the interesting part is that in Sonos web and PC app Tidal has disappeared. And when you browse the long list of all services supported by Sonos there is no Tidal anymore.

Update: the interesting part is that in Sonos web and PC app Tidal has disappeared. And when you browse the long list of all services supported by Sonos there is no Tidal anymore.

This adds more trouble to the problem. In your case TIDAL should appear in the list of available services. In my case, the two services that are no longer supported by SONOS don't appear in my list of configured services when using the web app, but still appear in the iOS/iPadOS apps. But as expected, both services no longer appear as available with the add service command.

Update 2: I have managed to remove the Tidal service by using the Sonos Controller app for Windows (see attached image). The change will then be reflected in the Sonos Android app.

Update 2: I have managed to remove the Tidal service by using the Sonos Controller app for Windows (see attached image). The change will then be reflected in the Sonos Android app.

Thank you so much for this tip. It also worked for me. Problem solved! The SONOS ecosystem requires users to be multiplatform. This kind of problems shows the weakness of SONOS’ software department.

I’m 100% in the Apple ecosystem and the change was correctly reflected on the iOS and iPadOS apps.

But for this kind of situations I have to Windows machines at hand.

Looks like this is fixed! I’m now able to remove old/discontinued services right in the iOS app.