Skip to main content
Answered

music library & apple music

• 14 July 2024
  • 3 replies

i can no longer see my music library or update it (says pinned content is no loger available) and cannot add Apple Music as content as it says it has expired and requires reauthorisation. Is anyone else expeiencing these problems

3 replies

Yes same issue and tried everything Sonos has said, but none of it works. I am using iOS 18, but if that’s the issue Sonos needs to get with the program here and update some software.

ugh….i have a massive Sonos system yet can not use any of it the way I want to.

Any help is much appreciated 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Yes same issue and tried everything Sonos has said, but none of it works. I am using iOS 18, but if that’s the issue Sonos needs to get with the program here and update some software.

ugh….i have a massive Sonos system yet can not use any of it the way I want to.

Any help is much appreciated 

No manufacturer is going to update their software to be compatible with beta software from another company. They wait until there is an official version. You should not complain if some apps will not work for you when using beta software. 

I can’t even get to talk to Sonos customer support as wait times are in excess of 100 minutes. I’m going to raise a CEO complaint. Scandalous how Sonos are treating their long standing customers. My Music library disappears intermittently, search engine doesn’t work, can’t add new content and get messages saying Apple Music has “expired”. Do Sonos even react to messages on here? Totally exasperated.