Skip to main content

app

Horrible. Dégoûtant. Incompétent. La pire mise à jour jamais réalisée. Vous ne faites pas de User Acceptance Test ? Quel manque flagrant de professionnalisme. Je galère pour tout. Les enceintes ne sont plus reconnues, plein de fonctions disparaissent, le système n'est carrément plus reconnu. Les favoris disparaissent, plus moyens de les remettre ou même d'accéder à une radio via l'historique. Total fiasco. Je considère sérieusement à tout jeter et aller voir chez la concurrence tant je suis déçu

Moderator Note - Translation by Google:

Horrible. Disgusting. Incompetent. Worst update ever. You don't do a User Acceptance Test? What a blatant lack of professionalism. I struggle with everything. The speakers are no longer recognized, many functions disappear, the system is no longer recognized at all. Favorites disappear, no more ways to put them back or even access a radio via the history. Total fiasco. I'm seriously considering throwing everything away and going to the competition because I'm so disappointed.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.