Skip to main content

Love the Amp hooked up to my Paradigm towers and TV in 5.1 Also using Tidal music awesome sound with the MQA

👌👌

I’ve been using Sonos for 5 years No issues for me.I like the Sonos boost it helps big time to spread the WIFI.

With the new Updated app it works good for me a little less control for the individual as the 1st but all around it’s good a little tighter simplified.1 thing I do miss is Updates where you had the choice to do it whenever you wanted to do that’s me .Not knowing when the newest update is done .even a notice someway when update was done would satisfy me 😁👍

So anyone having an issue with there wifi definitely get the Boost apparently has worked for my home system for past 5 years 👌👍

So anyone having an issue with there wifi definitely get the Boost

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Boost was ceased as a product several months ago and can no longer be purchased (I guess other than old stock that might be hanging about).

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/boost-end-of-sale

Too bad helps with the wifi 

For $129 they should keep it going but maybe there’s a better newer model coming 🤷🏼‍♂️

Love the Amp hooked up to my Paradigm towers and TV in 5.1 Also using Tidal music awesome sound with the MQA

👌👌

👌👌

Amp isn’t 5.1 it’s 2.0 and MQA has gone now tidal uses flac

👌👌

Hate to be the bearer of more bad (although it’s good really) news, but Tidal removed MQA and Sonos didn’t support MQA anyway as far as I know. The Amp can downmix 5.1 but the maximum speakers it will run is 4.1 if you add Sonos wireless surrounds.

A 5.1 audio stream may sound better if the Amp has 4.1 setup so it is only mixing the centre channel to L+R, but in a 2.0 setup the pre-mastered stereo track can often be better than down-mixing a 5.1 track.

Says 5.1 on the app when I’m watching a movie 

I’m so confused 🤣

Sounds good so all is good $$$$ the numbers 

Always open to info n updates on the Home Audio world of awesome sound 🤘🏼🤟🏼