Hello, I'm new here on the forum and I really want a powerful home theater using a Sonos system. Can you help me? I would like comments and suggestions on the following setup for a 650 sqft room with 80 ”tv:
1. Playbar or Playbase;
2. Four in-ceiling by Sonance (two pairs);
3. A Sub by Sonos:
4. A Sonos Amp.
1. Is it a good setup and does it work as a powerful home theater?
2. Is it compatible with TruePlay?
3. Will there be any delay between the TV picture and the sound?
4. How will I connect the cable tv, my ps4, blue ray and vinyl phono?
5. Maybe get two Sonos Amp?
Thank you very much if you can help me.
Best answer by amun
My two cents worth - if you want a powerful home theater system for a large room with lots of inputs, then buy an AV receiver and associated speakers. A Connect will let you link it with the any other Sonos kit, so you get the best of both worlds.