Arc bracket.

• 25 July 2020
  • 9 replies

is there a bracket to mount the arc to the bottom of your TV

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @seattlemurphy, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Regarding your concern, You may check this link for available options on sonos.com There are three main types of TV wall mount brackets: fixed brackets, tilt brackets, and full-motion brackets that I know of.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

I’m looking for a specific bracket for the arc product. I had reviewed the website and saw only the wall bracket. For the beam they have a bracket that is connected to the TV. That is what I’m hoping they have for the Arc. Thx. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @seattlemurphy, thanks for the update. Regarding your question. For the Arc, we’ll wait for any suggestions from our Sonos community users on what they can suggest since We do not recommend any specific brands because we want to promote and keep fairness with third-party partners, hence we can wait for their feedback and suggestions on what would be a suitable fit bracket for the Sonos Arc.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

There isn't an official bracket but these worked brilliantly for me.

Its attached to my tv arm mount so that the arc sits below my lg oled TV. The brackets are solid and it comes with everything you need! 

Just wanted to mention that because the Arc has upfiring speakers, it should not be placed directly under a TV where the TV will be obstructing the audio.  I forget exactly how many inches is recommend, I believe it was 4 or 5 minimum  Also worth nothing that if you Trueplay tune the Arc, you really don’t want to move it around and mess with the tuning.  The setup above looks like it would work fine, but in most cases, placing on a shelf or fixed mounted works best.

Thanks this looks like it might work. Much appreciated!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @seattlemurphy, thanks for the update. That’s great and thanks to our Sonos community users for the feedback and suggestions. 

where can you buy the thumb screws for the ark bracket?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Malcolm R, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. About your question. I coordinated with our Sales team and they said that they don’t sell these thumb screws. You may try on third party stores to check if they sell these thumbscrews. Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.