Answered

Google Assistant support in Malaysia

• 29 January 2020
  • 10 replies

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Hi, I saw the announcement of Google Assistant in Singapore - when will it be rolled out to Malaysia?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 February 2020, 21:03

@xin Welcome to the Sonos Community. Sorry for the slow response to your posted question. Though I am unable to discuss the road-map of future Sonos products and features. I will forward your suggestion along as a feature request.. At this time, you are welcome to track this potential availability for Google Assistant in you region through the Sonos Community Announcements or using this link for the supported Google regions article.

View original

10 replies

@xin Welcome to the Sonos Community. Sorry for the slow response to your posted question. Though I am unable to discuss the road-map of future Sonos products and features. I will forward your suggestion along as a feature request.. At this time, you are welcome to track this potential availability for Google Assistant in you region through the Sonos Community Announcements or using this link for the supported Google regions article.

Hi Sonos, when do Google Assistant available in Malaysia On Sonos because I’m looking for sound bar with the support of assistant. I found a JBL sound bar with the support of assistant, I might decide to choose JBL if Sonos still do not support it.  

Finally, I find the correct place to speak out. Sonos, when can u release google assistant in Malaysia ? I bought a sonos one and the assistant is not supported at here. I don’t want to waste my extra money for the far-field mics if the assistant are even not supported. I recommend Sonos release it as soon as possible.

Malaysia

I would like this too thanks

Hi.

I didn't check ahead. Bought a beam and there's no Google assistant. When is it coming? I wouldn't have bought it if I had known.  Do advise pls.

I strongly support this as I have already been using Google Assistance in Malaysia 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Alvinchan2010 @Paul Tang If you change the country you live in in your profile on the Sonos website (https://www.sonos.com/myaccount/user/profile/) to a country where GA is available (i.e. the U.S., the U.K. or the Netherlands) your speakers will update in a short while and GA will become available.

@106rallye does it really work that way? I'll give it a try.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

It did last year. Just try, you can always change back.

It did last year. Just try, you can always change back.

I jz tried. It works.