Welcome to Announcements

Sonos and community news.

165 Topics

Alexa - Now Playing on Sonos

Available with Sonos version 8.0, you can control your entire Sonos system with Amazon Alexa enabled devices. It’s as easy as saying, “Alexa, play music in the kitchen,” and music will play on your So...

Introducing the New Sonos One

Available on October 24th, Sonos One is the smart speaker for music lovers. It’s everything you expect from a Sonos speaker, and now with built-in Alexa and microphones, you can control your entire So...

Now Available, the New Sonos App

Sonos version 8.0 is introducing a brand new controller for iOS and Android. The new Sonos app makes it even easier to navigate, access, and control your music throughout your home. This new app comes...

Now Available - Twitter and Facebook Support 24/7

Great news everyone! Starting today the Sonos Support team is now available online all the time. You can get help whenever you need it now. We’ve updated our contact links http://www.sonos.com/en-us/c...

Community Code of Conduct

Welcome everyone to the new community. We have a few guidelines we’d like you all to be familiar with, a code of conduct for posting on the community. Sonos employees are here to answer questions and...

Sonos version 8.1 Brings Support for Sonos One

Sonos version 8.1, the supporting software for the all-new https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/introducing-the-new-sonos-one-6791304, the smart speaker for music lovers, is now availab...

The system sucks!!! I was forced to upgrade and now it doesn't connect to or recognize anything. I was already to switch to a new system now I'm convinced. Shitty shitty shitty.
Question

crappy system, period, who can I sell it to!

Important Information for Audible Listeners

Update: In the fall of last year we discovered that an update was incompatible with the existing Audible integration on Sonos and made the decision to remove the service. We realize it’s frustrating n...

New App is a Step Backwards

New App Update is Terrible.... SONOS please listen to your customers and at least give us the option of using the old version. Why are you over thinking it. The previous version was about perfect....

Outage - Deezer on Sonos in UK on VirginMedia - April 26th, 2017 - Resolved

Hi everyone, the title says it all. There's an issue playing Deezer music on Sonos in the UK for people using the VirginMedia Internet Service Provider. It started up a couple days ago, and recently...

Exciting Partnerships in the Queue

We have a lot of exciting plans for the future and we wanted to share some of them with you all. First, check out Patrick Spence's post on the Sonic Internet here: http://blog.sonos.com/en/welcome-son...

future need, hopefully soon

I AM seeking an in-home totally wireless audio/video entertainment theater product, employing a Wi-Fi VPN internet connecting pathway thereby distributing open source program content through a multi...

Resolved - MLB Audio not working - September 29th

My MLB Audio is not working. I reset my router and uninstalled/reinstalled my MLB Audio account. Anyone having the same problem? Any suggestions?

Trueplay Tuning now available with iPhone 7 and 7 Plus

The testing on these devices microphones is now complete and as of now you can use the Sonos app on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to tune your Sonos players with Trueplay. You don't need to make any...

Resolved - TuneIn Radio: Unable to browse on Sonos - 07/28/17
Answered

When I click Tune In I get 'Unable to Browse Music' displayed - how do I solve this?

Introducing PLAYBASE

Coming April 4th to home theaters - PLAYBASE. Standing at just 2.3 inches high, the PLAYBASE is packed with ten independently amplified, custom designed drivers – six midrange, three tweeters, and one...

Pandora Stream Limit Change with Sonos 7.2 Update

In the recent release of https://en.community.sonos.com/announcements-228985/sonos-version-72-now-available-6768056, users will find that Pandora stream limits have decreased. Before the update, the t...

Sonos Version 7.3 Now Available

Sonos Version 7.3 Available Today We’re excited to bring new features and improvements to Sonos with version 7.3. Here are the main highlights: Help and Tips: There’s a new and improved help and t...

RESOLVED - TuneIn Radio: Unable to browse or play on Sonos - 03/23/17
Answered

Hello everyone, There is a temporary service outage affecting TuneIn on Sonos. You may have trouble browsing TuneIn radio or playing stations when attempting to use the service. We’re currently worki...

Resolved - Login Problems on Community - July 8th 2017

Hey Everyone, Some users have notified us they are having troubles logging in here on the community. We’re currently looking into this and working to get a resolution ASAP. If you’re one of those use...

Control4 Integration with Sonos 7.0

On December 6th we released Sonos version 7.0 and added a new registration method for Sonos systems that enables the listener to play music from Spotify straight to Sonos. As a result of the changes,...

Recent Spam Attacks on the Community
Question

Our apologies everyone, the Community is currently under attack by a group of very dedicated spammers creating new accounts and posting about technical support. We’re working with our partners to pr...

New Play Commands with version 6.4

With Sonos version 6.4 there are some big changes to playing music on Sonos controllers. We’re making it even easier to put on music and have it keep playing. Here's some useful information for you ab...

Sonos Version 7.2 Now Available

We’re excited to bring out the newest software for Sonos. Version 7.2 is now available for all Sonos controllers! Sonos 7.2 brings support for the latest Sonos product, the PLAYBASE. Check out our t...

Sonos Version 7.2 enters Public Beta

Sonos version 7.2 is now available for testing in Public Beta for Android, Mac and Windows PCs! If you’re using an iOS device, it will still be able to control your system but the device will have l...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online