Welcome to Announcements

Sonos and community news.

184 Topics

Sonos 8.5 Now Available

Sonos version 8.5 is now available, bringing some minor bug fixes and reliability improvements to Sonos. As part of this update, Sonos CR100 controllers will no longer connect with Sonos systems. Le...

Community Code of Conduct

Welcome everyone to the new community. We have a few guidelines we’d like you all to be familiar with, a code of conduct for posting on the community. Sonos employees are here to answer questions and...

Sonos One Now Supports Many More Popular Alexa Skills

I have an exciting message to share with everyone from our Alexa Voice team about what's new on Sonos with Alexa.

Audible on Sonos

Starting today, Audible is now available on Sonos! You can now play from Audible on Sonos using the Sonos app or directly to Sonos players using the Audible app. Later this year, you’ll also be able t...

Audible on Sonos - Many New Locations

Great news for Audible and Sonos owners! Starting today, Audible is now available in almost all countries around the world. Audible isn’t available on Sonos in Italy or Japan at this time. Audible ho...

MLB.com GameDay Audio & Sonos
Answered

I'm able to watch and listen to spring training games that started at 1:00 pm EST today at MLB.com, but when I tried to use the MLB.com Gameday Audio service on my Sonos One (using the PC desktop cont...

Alexa now available on Sonos in Australia and New Zealand

Alexa, Play on Sonos Alexa is now available on Sonos in Australia and New Zealand. You can now use the Sonos One in these countries with Alexa voice control. If you already have a Sonos One, you can...

Exciting Partnerships in the Queue

We have a lot of exciting plans for the future and we wanted to share some of them with you all. First, check out Patrick Spence's post on the Sonic Internet here: http://blog.sonos.com/en/welcome-son...

Support Maintenance - 18th of April

Hello, all. On Wednesday the 18th of April we’ll be making a systems change and our phone and e-mail support teams will be unavailable for the day. Our Twitter and Community support will be availab...

Sonos Version 8.4 - Inbox and Alexa for Canada

Introducing the Sonos app inbox We’ve improved the ability to update you all with the most important information and get it right at your fingertips. Located within the More menu of your mobile contr...

Important Information for Audible Listeners
Answered

Update: In the fall of last year we discovered that an update was incompatible with the existing Audible integration on Sonos and made the decision to remove the service. We realize it’s frustrating n...

Resolved - Apple Music continually renewing - March 27th
Answered

Sonos has dumped Apple Music. I keep getting asked to renew my account. It seems to be an on and off problem. Has anyone discovered the issue or is it just a matter of waiting?

Resolved - TuneIn Radio: Unable to browse on Sonos - 07/28/17
Answered

When I click Tune In I get 'Unable to Browse Music' displayed - how do I solve this?

Alexa, Play Deezer

Starting today, Deezer is now playing to Sonos with Alexa! Deezer offers over 53 million tracks at your fingertips. You can enjoy songs selected from their library, or enjoy an almost endless select...

Issues playing Deezer for some Virgin Media customers, March 2nd, 2018

Hi everyone, We're investigating an issue for some Virgin Media customers who are unable to play Deezer on Sonos. If you're experiencing this issue it may help to reach out to Virgin Media and let th...

Alexa, play Spotify

We’re excited to bring Spotify voice control for Alexa to Sonos with Spotify Premium. Just ask Alexa for your favorite playlist, artist, album or song, then pause, resume, skip and adjust the volume...

Sonos 8.3 - Navigation and Display Improvements

The newest version of the Sonos app is now available. There are some big changes that I know some of you have been looking forward to since this holiday season. We’ve been hard at work developing and...

Alexa - Now Playing on Sonos

Available with Sonos version 8.0, you can control your entire Sonos system with Amazon Alexa enabled devices. It’s as easy as saying, “Alexa, play music in the kitchen,” and music will play on your So...

Resolved - Pandora not playing on Sonos February 10, 2018

Hi everyone, There's currently an issue causing playback errors on Pandora. We're working to resolve this and will update the thread when things are fixed.

Resolved - Pandora stops playing on Sonos
Answered

Has anyone come up with a reason why Pandora stops playing while other services are ok? I’ve been having this issue for a very long time, submitted diagnostics to Sonos support only to be told to unin...

Now Available, the New Sonos App

Sonos version 8.0 is introducing a brand new controller for iOS and Android. The new Sonos app makes it even easier to navigate, access, and control your music throughout your home. This new app comes...

Resolved - iHeart Radio not playing - January 2018
Answered

iHeart radio not playing on Sonos, also not able tolog into iHeart Radio website or app

AccuRadio now on Sonos

AccuRadio is now an available music service on Sonos for our customers in the US and Canada. AccuRadio was founded in 2000 to showcase the potential of Internet radio. Today it offers hundreds of cust...

Sonos One Now Bringing in the News

We’re excited to bring Flash Briefings for Alexa to the Sonos One. You can now ask Alexa for the news and get your briefing for the day from popular broadcasters. You’ll also get local weather and o...

Resolved - Alexa Not Talking to Sonos, January 2018

We're working with the Amazon Alexa team right now on some trouble getting Alexa to talk with Sonos. You might be unable to link Alexa with Sonos during Voice Services setup option. Also, Alexa is goi...

Badges

• Badge
    LeonardoofPisa earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    JPPartida earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Rizo earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    wishu earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    Bob Perry earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"