Skip to main content
Answered

Updated App and now system not working properly

We just updated the app and the system is defaulting to one speaker after each use. I connected with Sonos help via chat and they indicated some of the speakers needed to have operating software update. Did that and still nothing changed re defaulting to one speaker after using it. Also now once setting up an other “rooms” to play from when I look at the App it is indicating that it is playing on a different speaker than I requested 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

As others have said - simplicity and ease of use were main draws to the customers buying Sonos hardware / software. You not only have ruined that experience for the users, it’s completely broken the functionality of the system, making what I’ve purchased, useless TRASH. 

Meanwhile Sonos continues on its merry way, sending emails inviting us to buy more stuff to add to a now broken system. Are you completely oblivious to what your users are experiencing?

Your development, testing and release teams should all be FIRED immediately, and round up the CEO and show him the door as well. He not only is ultimately responsible for the disaster of a release, he has yet to own up to the mistake and hardship his customers are experiencing. 

You have forced me to trash the Sonos brand every opportunity I have.