Skip to main content
Question

unable to search music in Pandora with new and improved app

• 31 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Using the new app I am unable to search Pandora by artist, song, album or genre.  When I search all, I get results on Amazon and Sonos, but nothing on Pandora.  Also, if I choose to play a song on Amazon, a different song plays than the one which was selected.  Is Sonos conspiring against these other services?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I’m having the same issue on both my business and home systems. 
If I do a general search I get results for Sonos radio, Amazon music, and Spotify. Nothing for pandora. If I do a search strictly on pandora I get this message

No results for xxxx. Try again with a different spelling or keyword , or try searching All services.

I used ‘Elvis’ for the search. 

Same issue

Userlevel 2

Unbelievable that these a**holes totally break search in Pandora and still haven't fixed it. I guess it's at the bottom of the list of the many things they broke with this “upgrade”. They're so clueless, maybe they're not even aware that search in Pandora is completely non functional. Can you at least acknowledge this issue?

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.