Skip to main content

The new Sonos app sucks so bad I may throw my gear in the river and buy a Brennan

• 20 May 2024
  • 4 replies

This app sucks. All I want to do is play my music. I dont care about services. This new app buries my own files. Crap!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I use NAS and now I can’t search music library.

I’ve asked option to revert back but no response.

0 STAR. PURE SOLID CRAP

This new app is outrageous.  Totally lost control of my system.. 

I have payed thousands of dollars for this ?   What the hell is going on ? I would fire whoever decided to release this up date . I use to brag on this system.. thats what u get for bragging.  

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Android, search for how to rollback.

iOS, install SonoPhone app.

I have just realized that we mostly stream on the speakers, and on the AV systems we play our music collection through Ports.  But we only have 3 of those that we could sell and replace with the Wiim that seems really nice on paper and the app looks decent too.  I’d have a split system...at least for a while, but it’s already a hodge-podge of 3rd party controller apps and Plex to make it work now.

Userlevel 1

I can’t play any music now as the queue has glitched on my phone and now won’t play any music at all. I cannot clear the queue anymore so about to throw the whole thing in the bin!!