Skip to main content

Sonos app supported on my Chromebook until new update

• 26 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Now, nada. How freaking rude. Really hard to imagine they would treat loyal customers this way. I’ll be looking to hack the holy frack out of these 9 Sonos speakers. Disrespect for disrespect.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Wow,

My phone just ran out of juice and now I find that not only has Sonos screwed the pooch with their phone app, they’ve demolished the Chrome app as well. It's like chimps throwing s*** at the paying customers at the zoo. Who would want to come back? 

Except… I’m thousands of dollars in, and Sonos knows that. So permission to throw s*** at me is granted! Good luck with your new “innovative” headphones that the world has just been dying to listen to, dark overlords of listening.

Bite Yours Truly,

A longtime, former, advocate

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have to admit I don’t think Chromebooks were ever officially supported.  The old app did work on some Chromebooks but I could never get it to work when I looked at Chromebooks a few years ago.