Skip to main content

Having updated the Sonos App I’ve spent an hour trying to find the Alarm settings. I swear it’s missing!  Please tell me where I can find them.

What a shame Sonos!

it’s so stupid crazy to provide an update that remove such a basic feature 

I have an alarm set at 5am which I switch off on the weekends. Since the update I am unable to switch the alarm off or adjust the time. How can I switch it off? This is ridiculous and annoying. 

I had the same issue, I have just downloaded the Sonos app onto my windows laptop, signed in and I’ve been able to turn the alarm off 🙌🏼 worth a try if you have a laptop. Not the “web app” but the “windows app” 😊

Removing alarm is simply unacceptable. 

Bring back the alarm clocks!

A colossally inept move by Sonos. This release should have been a beta test only, as it was missing key functionality. And to make add insult to injury you cannot revert to the prior working version. This is more a 1999 type of update fiasco than one in 2024. I have had plenty of complaints about the app over the years but this takes the cake and makes me wonder how viable Sonos is going forward. 

J'ai le même problème. C'est une honte de ne pas avoir inclus la gestion d'alarmes.

Oui. Oui!

Having updated the Sonos App I’ve spent an hour trying to find the Alarm settings. I swear it’s missing!  Please tell me where I can find them.

yup seriously WTF?? Why would anyone release an update that removes alarms from iOS? This is utter lunacy…. please Fix asap!!

I have an alarm set at 5am which I switch off on the weekends. Since the update I am unable to switch the alarm off or adjust the time. How can I switch it off? This is ridiculous and annoying. 

I had the same issue, I have just downloaded the Sonos app onto my windows laptop, signed in and I’ve been able to turn the alarm off 🙌🏼 worth a try if you have a laptop. Not the “web app” but the “windows app” 😊

I totally agree the new update fails on many sides, but indeed, you can still access the alarm setting via the desktop app until they have their act back together :-)

I totally agree the new update fails on many sides, but indeed, you can still access the alarm setting via the desktop app until they have their act back together :-)

It worked om my MacBook

@NickAllan 

You have to update the Sonos APP (new release today) and update your SONOS SYSTEM.

se below post

@NickAllan

You have to update the Sonos APP (new release today) and update your SONOS SYSTEM.

se below post

Thank you!!!

Sonos please update this asap. I have alarms going off which I cannot change!

They have, today, March 14, 2024. Update your system. 

Great. I’ll give it a go. Appreciate your help. 

The sonos has became my nightmare from the better sleep buddy! Super stupid!

I’ve dropped my instructions on how to get to alarms here:

I don’t think this actually includes a sleep timer, just wake alarms. 

I just installed the latest update and the alarms are back in a bespoke My System/Administration/Alarms submenu (I’m using the German version so I might not know exactly how the menus are labelled in English) it looks like they had just forgotten to include the alarms section 

Sonos please update this asap. I have alarms going off which I cannot change!

Uninstall and reinstall the app. They’ve added the alarm UI now

Where the f is the alarm button?

Settings / Manage / Alarms

I can’t see the Alarms under settings / manage even though I have updated the system today (iPhone)….

I can’t see the Alarms under settings / manage even though I have updated the system today (iPhone)….

I found that I had to remove the app and then reinstall from the App Store. Once I did that it was easy to find

I found that I had to remove the app and then reinstall from the App Store. Once I did that it was easy to find

Thanks, this helped! (The names of te different alarm are missing now but well.,, Sonos 2024… ). It would have been nice to have the infomation you gave me given by Sonos itself 😉

i also spent over an hour.  I was able to update via the desktop app and I did call and the wait is over an hour, but they announce if you are calling about alarms, to check out the support site (which of course says nothing about  this), but i suspect they realize they forgot something!!!

Sheesh.