Skip to main content
Answered

radioplay

Hi

Why canˋt I not get RadioPlay 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

44 replies

Userlevel 1

So app update happened.. but the problem isn't fixed . RadioPlay integration is still not working 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

So app update happened.. but the problem isn't fixed . RadioPlay integration is still not working 

Same here

Still not working..

Userlevel 1

I just found out that there's an alternative radio player I can use until they fix the problem..

And that is the one called RadioPlayer, it does have Radio Nova, so I can live with it so far..

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I just found out that there's an alternative radio player I can use until they fix the problem..

And that is the one called RadioPlayer, it does have Radio Nova, so I can live with it so far..

Thank you for your inspiration. 😁

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you very much for contacting Sonos Support.

I regret to inform you that RadioPlay unfortunately does not work with Sonos at the time of writing. We are aware of the problem and are working to get it resolved as soon as possible

No s***.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

Userlevel 1

This takes too long now!!!

Userlevel 1

Thank you very much for contacting Sonos Support.

I regret to inform you that RadioPlay unfortunately does not work with Sonos at the time of writing. We are aware of the problem and are working to get it resolved as soon as possible

Not very impressed 

Userlevel 1

Any update when this will be fixed?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Any update when this will be fixed?

No

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi guys, 

I've just successfully connected/approved my account to RadioPlay on Sonos. 🇩🇰

My guess is the it's a server side update that was needed, and not necessarily an app update. 

Check out if it now works for you too. 🤞🏻

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

YES, it works 🤡👍

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Am I the only one who can't log in?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I am logged in and can start playing any RadioPlay station of my desire, without problem. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am logged in and can start playing any RadioPlay station of my desire, without problem. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Nu virker det, tak

radioplay is completely removed from the archives, so it is impossible to add it. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

radioplay is completely removed from the archives, so it is impossible to add it. 

I saw that too. Mine worked after re-authorisation thru windows app, after big update, but stopped working after a few days and I deleted RadioPlay from Sonos. I thougt that I would install it again, but it was removed from the list. I guess I have to use TuneIn and myTuner Radio (latter not on the list anymore, but it is working). Sonos needs to send less adverts for selling new devices and fix all software before anything.

I saw that too. Mine worked after re-authorisation thru windows app, after big update, but stopped working after a few days and I deleted RadioPlay from Sonos. I thougt that I would install it again, but it was removed from the list. I guess I have to use TuneIn and myTuner Radio (latter not on the list anymore, but it is working). Sonos needs to send less adverts for selling new devices and fix all software before anything.

The message on their support page ( note Swedish ) says that it should be easy to install, but what do you do if you can't even find the add-on, in Sonos