Skip to main content
Question

playlists

• 11 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Why does the new Sonos app upgrade/version have no playlist functionality?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Why does the new Sonos app upgrade/version have no playlist functionality?

Because it’s a pile of * , just like my now useless speakers that dont have a functional controller.

FFS sonos look at all the bad posts on this forum, just get on with giving us back the old app and sort this one out before re releasing it (not that anyone with more than a goldfish memory will ever upgrade again)

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*

Agreed. It took us FIVE YEARS to create our personal playlist on the old Ap. If we dont get it back with the upgrade in Mid July I will throw all our Sonos speakers in the garbage and get a decent system!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Agreed. It took us FIVE YEARS to create our personal playlist on the old Ap. If we dont get it back with the upgrade in Mid July I will throw all our Sonos speakers in the garbage and get a decent system!!

Are your playlists not coming up when you click on Sonos Favourites?

Lifesaver Rhonny!! To be honest so much junk in the folder (music and radio stations) that we never ever listened to, we didnt put it there, so we ignored the folder, but I persevered and just scrolled through and eventually found it!

I just found out how to delete the rubbish too!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Great news!