Skip to main content

Not happy

• 8 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I've had it with this terrible company I had hopes that maybe updating their app would fix some of their rent issues with their compatibility their connectivity their playability basically everything involved with their product but they just made everything worse as always support is not existent and talks to you in loops and help you do anything and starts to blame their connectivity issues on everything from your device your Wi-Fi and where you live it's ridiculous. I hate having to just throw these away since it's been thousands of dollars on them but I've got numerous Sonos speakers a bunch of play five generation twos couple of beams the amp the subwoofer but I'm done with his trash company Morris mistake of my life buying the stuffΒ 

Β 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

You may have to give them away 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I've had it with this terrible company I had hopes that maybe updating their app would fix some of their rent issues with their compatibility their connectivity their playability basically everything involved with their product but they just made everything worse as always support is not existent and talks to you in loops and help you do anything and starts to blame their connectivity issues on everything from your device your Wi-Fi and where you live it's ridiculous. I hate having to just throw these away since it's been thousands of dollars on them but I've got numerous Sonos speakers a bunch of play five generation twos couple of beams the amp the subwoofer but I'm done with his trash company Morris mistake of my life buying the stuffΒ 

I’ve got, some, spare, commas if you need them?