Skip to main content
Question

No access to Subsonic with the new app?

I don’t seem to be able to see my currently configured Subsonic server from the new app.

Will there be a way to connect to home libraries and media servers as normal? Plex is working at least.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

26 replies

This is really incredible. Now after some months of downgraded to 16.1 this app says that the app has to be actualized and it does not work anymore with the existing system. So it seems the option of downgrading is now also gone. I assume this has to do with a firmware upgrade on the speakers or not? Does anyone know? If yes, can I downgrade the speakers as well? On the subsonic forum I read this: 

http://forum.subsonic.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19008&p=79354&hilit=sonos#p79354

Does anyone know how and with which version of Sonos? Because with the android version I tested, subsonic is still not there as a service.

I am not sure what that post is talking about, tried latest app on ios and android and neither allow me to add Subsonic (it is still working on the desktop controller)