Answered

Napster on Sonos Disappeared

• 13 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Anyone having problems with Napster on Sonos? All of a sudden the service disappeared on my Sonos system.

icon

Best answer by 106rallye 13 February 2024, 07:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Verified that I am able to log into my Napster account outside of Sonos...

Userlevel 2
Badge

Turns out all my services disappeared (except for TuneIn). Tried adding services back… Napster, Apple Music etc. When I choose ‘Add’ on ‘My Service Accounts on Sonos’, the service list is blank...

Userlevel 2

Same issue here but with Prime, Spotify and Pandora services disappeared and unable to add any.

Userlevel 2

Reset router, devices, deleted app and reinstalled. No change. Still unable to add any services.

All of my music services disappeared. I logged out and back in, nothing. I deleted and reinstalled the app and nada again. WTF. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I do reed a lot about people losing their streaming sources temporarily, probably because of an update. Turning your speakers off and on should cure this,

Userlevel 2
Badge

My services magically came back about an hour after I first posted. Magic ftw!

So we should ALL complain here about our missing streaming services to get it fixed promptly?