Skip to main content
Question

iOS app can’t find my speakers anymore (“No products found”)

• 6 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I have a home theatre setup with Arc, Sub Gen 3, and two Era 300. As of yesterday (5 June 2024) the Sonos app on my iPhone doesn’t recognise my setup anymore and instead says “No products found”. 

Please advise. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I’m experiencing the same problem. I’ve deleted the app, reinstalled. Reset my speakers but still can use the app. Definitely a bug with the app as I’ve seen other posts from users with the same issue. 

Same here also.  Tried everything above incl factory reset .  Bigger support thread here

The couple of weeks I have not been able to use Sonos at all. When I open the app, it says “no products found”. I own a Roam 2, a Move, and 2 old Play One’s. After turning the Move on and off a few times, sometimes it finds it. And sometimes I get all the way through the setup (“update network”). But return back to play music, and again there are no products found.  Was contemplating buying the headphones and the new Era. But no. No way. This is a real party pooper; I’m getting a different and reliable system if this doesn’t get resolved very fast. 

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

I’m having the same problem. Downloaded the S2 app on our two phones. (Mine and my partners). His app has found the speaker. Mine has not. Very frustrating. I use Sonos daily, have done for almost 10 years.