Skip to main content
Question

How do I add tracks to Spotify/Deezer playlists with the new app?

• 8 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Like others here, I am having loads of issues with the new app. I expect I may get used to it in time, but has anyone worked out a way to add tracks to Spotify/Deezer playlists with the new app? At present I can only see an option to “Save to Sonos Favorites”.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I don’t think you can. Looks like they are having us use the Sonos app for only listening to the music but we have to go to the music app (Spotify, Deezer) to actually manage the music.

Also, I posted a question as well, it looks like Spotify only has a 50 playlist limit in the new app. I have about 65 playlist but I can only view 50 of them in the Sonos app. It’s really buggy, wish I didn’t update on the first day. 

According to a response using the online chat, the ability to edit and add tracks to your list whilst playing another artist has been removed and will be added back at some future time - I have emailed the CEO to express my sadness at this complete lack of consideration or information because had I known Ii would not have updated the app and now I am stuck with a system that is less than helpful

Customer is or was always right. Well once but no longer. Regret having a Sonos system and a company that does not look after us. Sad.

Userlevel 1

Same here. I’ve been an early adaptor of Sonos and be using the system for 15 years. This is the first time they let me down and it is so bad I’m considering to get rid of Sonos completely. All the things a I liked are f-up now.