Skip to main content
Question

Alarm stopped working

• 12 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Alarms have suddendly stopped working about a week ago. Cancelled and set-up new alarms, turned off/on components, logged out/in of App, tried on different components, tried chime and radio stations - Nothing works! Thanks for help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

The feature was not implemented in the first release of the new app. The release schedule and latest release notes as here: 

https://support.sonos.com/en-gb/article/the-new-sonos-app-and-future-feature-updates

Check you’re on the latest version. 

I have the same problem - worked all fine until a week ago. There was an Android app-utdate on the 13.th of June - anyone else experiencing the same problem? 

Same here. But this has been for more than a week.

Doesn’t work on my portable Sonos Roam.

It’s not in battery safe mode. Just doesn’t start. Tried to restart the device but nothing helps.

Very annoying.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Another android user and like others was working fine until a few days ago. Removed and readded alarms on app. On the latest update and nothing. 

Will try again via the windows app as I had success last time and will let folks know. 

Really fed up this sonos system now. Always an issue since the major face lift update. 

Talked to the official support yesterday. They have an issue (no * !) and are working on it.

Patience….

*Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*