Skip to main content

Access to uploaded content on YouTube Music

• 9 May 2024
  • 5 replies

On the new Sonos app, the "Shuffle All Uploaded Music" option, on YouTube Music, will provide a mix of 100/25,000 songs but only gives you the option to play any one of those songs at a time.

Is there a way, through YouTube Music, to shuffle and play my entire collection of uploaded content without interruption? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I am seeing the same issue. It generates a random selection of songs from the library but the queue doesn’t play. If you select the first song, it plays only that first song and stops.

Can we get a fix ASAP. This is annoying!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

On the new Sonos app, the "Shuffle All Uploaded Music" option, on YouTube Music, will provide a mix of 100/25,000 songs but only gives you the option to play any one of those songs at a time.

Is there a way, through YouTube Music, to shuffle and play my entire collection of uploaded content without interruption? 

Are you referring to the option through YouTube Music > Library > Songs > Shuffle all uploads? I believe I see the same behaviour which may be linked to the lack of queue management at the moment.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

When I click on shuffle all uploads, I see all my songs but no PLAY button. Any help? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

When I click on shuffle all uploads, I see all my songs but no PLAY button. Any help? 

Same for me. I can click on a song to play it, but it will only play the one song before stopping

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Horrible