Skip to main content

Who else has noticed the loss of the A-Z column on the right when browsing music library songs, albums, etc?

I have thousands of songs stored on a Synology NAS and now the new app simply shows them alphabetically with no easy way to jump to any beginning with “N” for example?

Finally where have our Playlists gone! All I can see are my Apple Music ones but not the ones I created from my music library  

I am very disappointed with the new app and have complained to Patrick their CEO twice now  

I have the same scenario as you with over 1000 albums on my NAS.
Hard to access selected Artists, Albums without the A-Z positioning feature that was available in the old S2 app. 
I have resorted to using a 3rd party app on my iPad which supports local music libraries and has the A-Z positioning.
Ross.

My library appeared earlier today: I played an album. But now it’s gone again, and the “recently played” list is empty. Some people can obviously see their library (they’re complaining about searching) but others clearly can’t see it at all.

it’s a mess and I won’t buy more if they don’t fix it.

I can see it, but it won’t play albums.   I can play individual songs via the new app, but most albums won’t play.   I can play the same albums though, by using the Web App on my device (via browser), instead of the Sonos App.

I can't even find my library. And can't see a queue.  This update sucks so far

Who else has noticed the loss of the A-Z column on the right when browsing music library songs, albums, etc?

I have thousands of songs stored on a Synology NAS and now the new app simply shows them alphabetically with no easy way to jump to any beginning with “N” for example?

Finally where have our Playlists gone! All I can see are my Apple Music ones but not the ones I created from my music library  

I am very disappointed with the new app and have complained to Patrick their CEO twice now  

We’ve lost an awful lot with this new super duper update.

Same problems as everyone above. The inability to search and play entire cds from my music library really is the pits. 

Sonos. This needs to be sorted ASAP as it’s the only reason I spent a lot of money on your products/system

These guys are absolute hacks. The CEO should resign. He should also know I’m spreading as much information around to inform people of how dumb these folks are. Take a good app, with loyal customers, and release it so as to p*** off as many people as possible.

I’ve also talked to many AV companies to inform them Of this debacle. They are listening and informing.

Very ripe for a class action.

Incompetence with apathy, what a bunch of losers

The real discussion is, where can we get a new

Service that actually provides the functionality we want and need?.

time to move on.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.